Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dav7
    • Feb 2013

Transplant before Histogen?

I posted a message like this in the other forum, but it's hardly getting any answers. I'm wondering if it would be ok to get a hair transplant before the release of Histogen? I ask because I've heard some people online saying that it would be a bad idea. Would a transplant make no difference to future use of Histogen, or would it be a bad idea, and if so - why?
  • john2399
    • Jan 2012

This is what is holding me back also. I feel like even with histogen coming out, you most likely are going to need some help on the hairline with a hair transplant. Histogen should def help with adding density and adding thickness overall but i doubt it helps grow your hairline back. Lets pray this scarless transplant that spencer talked about is true.

Comment

• Shan
      • Feb 2013

you could be waiting for 3 4 more years for histogen

Comment

• john2399
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Shan
        you could be waiting for 3 4 more years for histogen
        2 yrs for asia.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
          • Mar 2013

from my point from what i understand i cant see why a transplant now would not be wise to do , beacuse,

1-i dont think you cant histogen the donor too
          2-i dont think a histogen injection in transplant would make sth not as good as on a virgin thin or bald area,

after this what i think is that.

lets wait to see on may 11th if histogen aderans work and it is sure to be available soon after this information we can proceed and have a low dense hairline with fue(either doublication either scarlees whatever) and when histogen becomes available we apply it further back,

please telle me your opinion on this what you think?

Comment

• drybone
            • Dec 2012

I did a small hair transplant 5 months ago and while the density is for crap, it was a huge success in reshaping my hairline and I would not hesitate to do it again.

Comment

• Aames
              Inactive
              • Nov 2012

Originally posted by TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
              from my point from what i understand i cant see why a transplant now would not be wise to do , beacuse,

1-i dont think you cant histogen the donor too
              2-i dont think a histogen injection in transplant would make sth not as good as on a virgin thin or bald area,

after this what i think is that.

lets wait to see on may 11th if histogen aderans work and it is sure to be available soon after this information we can proceed and have a low dense hairline with fue(either doublication either scarlees whatever) and when histogen becomes available we apply it further back,

please telle me your opinion on this what you think?
              You remind me of baldy1990. I have a lot of fun trying to figure out what the hell you're trying to say. How do you like Greece by the way? I hope to spend a summer there when my life is in order.

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                • Mar 2013

well i wish you get your life in order and if you visit Greece visit the ionian islands by yacht you will remember this forever it is very nice . i dont know from where you are, but here its sunny and has perfect beaches . who is baldy1990?
                Originally posted by Aames
                You remind me of baldy1990. I have a lot of fun trying to figure out what the hell you're trying to say. How do you like Greece by the way? I hope to spend a summer there when my life is in order.

Comment

Working...