Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Quitting fin weight gain

Rapid weight gain on the lowest dose of fin, I'm going to check my thyroid glan but I think it's propecia, any one know a good brand of topical fin?
  • Cob984
    • Sep 2012

genhair i think, havent tried it personally though,
    I experience the same thing on fin, i looked twice my size in a week, and i feel i really have to make an effort to breathe in my gut, it sucks

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Cob984
      genhair i think, havent tried it personally though,
      I experience the same thing on fin, i looked twice my size in a week, and i feel i really have to make an effort to breathe in my gut, it sucks
      You still on propecia Corbi

Comment

• Cob984
        • Sep 2012

No dude the weight thing + brain fog really was a deal breaker for me,
        I then tried a week of keratene retard, still got the weight sides, less of the brain fog one,

Iv quit both, now back on saw palmetto

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

keratene retard

No dude the weight thing + brain fog really was a deal breaker for me,
          I then tried a week of keratene retard, still got the weight sides, less of the brain fog one,

Iv quit both, now back on saw palmetto
          keratene retard is the same as propecia?

Comment

• Cob984
            • Sep 2012

I think similar, see the big thread

Comment

• thechamp
              • Jan 2011

Corbi

I think similar, see the big thread
              Corbi you should buy the supplement dim to reduce estrogen I'm using it ATM it helps alot

Comment

• Cob984
                • Sep 2012

Just got that a week ago man, it does help, How much you eating a day? I ate about 150mg when on keratene but it wasnt strong enough to counter, on saw palmetto i am using 75mg only and its working pretty well

Comment

• thechamp
                  • Jan 2011

Just got that a week ago man, it does help, How much you eating a day? I ate about 150mg when on keratene but it wasnt strong enough to counter, on saw palmetto i am using 75mg only and its working pretty well
                  well breakfast I usually have 3 pieces of toast lunch a roll dinner steak and salad or chicken etc and sometimes a snack lol

Comment

• Cob984
                    • Sep 2012

Lmfao bro i was asking how much DIM do you eat a day, not whats your daily diet
                    LOOOOL

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Lmfao bro i was asking how much DIM do you eat a day, not whats your daily diet
                      LOOOOL
                      lol 100mgs natures own I think I was talking 2 tablets but got dizzy was to much

Comment

• krewel
                        • Aug 2011

I personally still advice people not to take Fin. I know Hair Loss sucks and can be really depressing but in my oppinion, not a good enough reason to interfere with your hormonal system. DHT has its use, otherwise it would not exist. In long term, there will always be side effects. Surpressing DHT does not only affect your physically but also psychologically. Question is, weather you will notice that or not. Even if you're lucky and get no side effects, are you ready to be worried about side effects all the time? I saw people taking Fin and being worried about their potency every day. In my oppinion that's a high price you pay just for slowing down hair loss.

Nevertheless, it's up to you what you are prepared to do because of aesthetic reasons. I'm 22 and already a NW4, but I never regretted not taking Fin. Taking Fin would have made it impossible to forget about MPB in my workaday life and focus on more essential things.

Comment

• thechamp
                          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by krewel
                          I personally still advice people not to take Fin. I know Hair Loss sucks and can be really depressing but in my oppinion, not a good enough reason to interfere with your hormonal system. DHT has its use, otherwise it would not exist. In long term, there will always be side effects. Surpressing DHT does not only affect your physically but also psychologically. Question is, weather you will notice that or not. Even if you're lucky and get no side effects, are you ready to be worried about side effects all the time? I saw people taking Fin and being worried about their potency every day. In my oppinion that's a high price you pay just for slowing down hair loss.

Nevertheless, it's up to you what you are prepared to do because of aesthetic reasons. I'm 22 and already a NW4, but I never regretted not taking Fin. Taking Fin would have made it impossible to forget about MPB in my workaday life and focus on more essential things.
                          keratene retard maybe 3 times a week looks tempting

Comment

• LMS
                            • Dec 2012

For you guys getting sides on fin and even the weaker stuff why not try topical anti androgen's. More specifically RU?

I'm going to be ordering some RU and yes its expensive (it would cost me about $2.50 a day at 100mg a day) but I'll take paying $75 bucks a month versus potentially screwing up my sex drive and what not for life.

Comment

• Ted
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by LMS
                              For you guys getting sides on fin and even the weaker stuff why not try topical anti androgen's. More specifically RU?

I'm going to be ordering some RU and yes its expensive (it would cost me about $2.50 a day at 100mg a day) but I'll take paying $75 bucks a month versus potentially screwing up my sex drive and what not for life.
                              Because people are getting sides from RU as well.

Comment

Working...