X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

Tune Into The Bald Truth Live Tonight 8pm EST 5pm PST

You can now watch The Bald Truth Live through the forum or you can watch via The Bald Truth website at 8pm EST, 5pm PST:
    Studio Line: 888-659-3727 Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth airs LIVE Friday nights 6pm EST/3pm PST. Continue the discussion at the new Bald Truth Talk forums! Watch videos, read blogs, interact with the community, share your story or ask a question. Click on the community link above to register, or visit http://www.baldtruthtalk.com

• Winston
    • Mar 2009

Fun show last night Spencer. Dave is a funny guy. You look great for your age by the way! I heard you say you were 44.

Comment

• PayDay
      • Nov 2008

Great show as usual Spencer. Your straight forward honest take on PRP is just what people need to hear before they rush into anything. You should have Joe from Staten Island try it and report back to the show.

Comment

• J_B_Davis
        • Dec 2008

Spencer,

The new studio looks amazing and the show was terrific on Sunday! Do you plan on archiving the video cast of the shows anytime soon? I don't see anything new on your Yotube channel and I wasn’t able to catch the whole show last week. I am also busy some Sundays so it would be helpful to be able to watch or listen when I have time.

Thanks and congratulations on your new studio, it looks very high tech.

Comment

• SpencerKobren
          Administrator
          • Oct 2008

Thanks for the kind words guys. I know I’ve been promising the archives for awhile, but we will have them up on a regular basis shortly. I apologize for the delay.

Thanks for listening!
          Spencer Kobren
          Founder, American Hair Loss Association
          Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• PayDay
            • Nov 2008

Spencer, I enjoyed the show tonight. I know you had some technical issues but it sounded great and Yvette is very easy on the eyes.
            You and Dave had a good flow, very cool vibe .

Comment

• SpencerKobren
              Administrator
              • Oct 2008

Hey Paul,

I seem to have more viewers when I leave a picture of Yvette on the screen instead of having the camera on me Thanks for hanging in even though we had the technical issues.

Best,
              Spencer Kobren

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• tbtadmin
                Administrator
                • Sep 2008

Check Out The live Webcast of The Show Tonight 8pmEST/5pmPST

Don't forget to check out the webcast of The Bald Truth Live from LA tonight right here in the forum!

Comment

• tbtadmin
                  Administrator
                  • Sep 2008

7/5/09 - The Bald Truth

Check out The Bald Truth Show Tonight 8pm EST 5pm PST. You can view the show directly on this thread (player in first post) or from The Bald Truth website: http://www.thebaldtruth.com/watch-live/

Comment

• PayDay
                    • Nov 2008

Great show tonight guys! It was like a reunion show

Comment

• PayDay
                      • Nov 2008

Another great show last night Spencer.! I heard your dog bark It must be cool to air the show from your house. By the way, I went out last night and picked up some Bud light Lime

Comment

• tbtadmin
                        Administrator
                        • Sep 2008

7/26/09-Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth LIVE Tonight!

Check out The Bald Truth Show Tonight 8pm EST 5pm PST. You can view the show directly on this thread (player in first post) or from The Bald Truth website: http://www.thebaldtruth.com/watch-live/

Comment

• tbtadmin
                          Administrator
                          • Sep 2008

Check Out The live Webcast of The Show Tonight 8pmEST/5pmPST

Comment

• PayDay
                            • Nov 2008

Spencer,
                            Are you going to archive any of last Sunday’s show in the achieve forum. I was really into what you were saying about how when dealing with women being right doesn’t always get you the best result in the end. It was really profound! Can you archive that segment? I think the rest of us shnooks could learn a lot more from you then just about hair

Paul

Comment

• SpencerKobren
                              Administrator
                              • Oct 2008

Hey Paul,
                              I’ll put something together later today. My Dad was in town this week so I’ve been busy entertaining him and attempting to convince him to move out to LA so I can keep a closer eye on him. We’ll see if he goes for it
                              Spencer Kobren

Comment

Working...