X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ongbak1
    • Oct 2012

Best FUE doctors in UK

Hi,

Does any one know of any good FUE doctors in the UK? at the moment all I seem to hear is the best ones are outside the UK.
  • chrisdav
    • Oct 2011

ongbak1,

Farjo are now doing FUE in smaller sessions I believe from what Mick a consultant of the clinic said.

There is Harley Street Hair where Wayne Rooney had his surgery down. They are not recommended on here.

That is it.

The Uk has a poor reputation in this industry, and it is best in my opinion to go abroad.

Comment

• sp8rky
      • Jul 2012

Why limit yourself to the uk when brussels is only 2 hours from london?

Wouldn't advise Harley street either, Rooneys hair doesnt look that good.

Comment

• ongbak1
        • Oct 2012

True, Rooneys hair isn't exactly a good advertisement for the doctors in harley Street.

Comment

• ongbak1
          • Oct 2012

Who are the best doctors in Brussels?

Comment

• sp8rky
            • Jul 2012

My personal opinion is that Dr Bisanga is the best Dr in Brussels. Dr Feriduni and Dr Devroye are also in Brussels and known for producing good results.

Comment

• Delphi
              • Mar 2009

Bisanga, Mwamba or Feriduni is you're considering brussels. Devroye not so much and he's not in the IAHRS, so he's a no go.

Comment

• sp8rky
                • Jul 2012

The IAHRS aren't the be all and end all of Ht's, there are a fair few of them that have badly messed people up, not going to name names but it can be easily found out. Did like Mwamba but a recent-ish case that he did needed a severe touch up to put right, and at the cost of a lot of precious grafts.

Comment

• Delphi
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by sp8rky
                  The IAHRS aren't the be all and end all of Ht's, there are a fair few of them that have badly messed people up, not going to name names but it can be easily found out. Did like Mwamba but a recent-ish case that he did needed a severe touch up to put right, and at the cost of a lot of precious grafts.
                  I'd venture to say that every single hair transplant doctor has someone who thinks they messed them up badly, including the ones who you think are the best. We all have our preferences, let's just leave it at that. It's a matter of perspective and odds. Anyone could be the unluckily recipient of a messed up hair transplant from the best HT doctor in the world. I am sure, Bisanga, Mwamaba, Feriduni, Devroye, Shapiro, Cole,Woods etc, all have unhappy patients somewhere. I just think it's best to go where the odds are more in your favor. Just my preference that's all.

Comment

• druginducedhairloss
                    • Oct 2011

I'd go to Ferduni. He does the most refined work in Europe.

Originally posted by ongbak1
                    Hi,

Does any one know of any good FUE doctors in the UK? at the moment all I seem to hear is the best ones are outside the UK.

Comment

• ejj
                      • Dec 2010

I have had over 3 k beard grafts with BHR and am booked for my fourth procedure in May .

Ive had excellent growth , and great ongoing customer care .

Well worth consulting with Bhr advisor Stephen who himself is testament to the skill of Dr Bisanga and his team , well worth meeting/ consulting with to see his results in person , if you go Belgium you could consult with both Drs and go from there

In my opinion and experience, Dr Bisanga does excellent fue, I have zero marks on my face after 3 k extractions with a manual .8mm hand punch , and the grafts in my scars are angled perfectly to provide maximum coverage per graft

I will update my photographs soon as get photobucket sorted

hope this helps

ejj

Comment

• sp8rky
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Delphi
                        I'd venture to say that every single hair transplant doctor has someone who thinks they messed them up badly, including the ones who you think are the best. We all have our preferences, let's just leave it at that. It's a matter of perspective and odds. Anyone could be the unluckily recipient of a messed up hair transplant from the best HT doctor in the world. I am sure, Bisanga, Mwamaba, Feriduni, Devroye, Shapiro, Cole,Woods etc, all have unhappy patients somewhere. I just think it's best to go where the odds are more in your favor. Just my preference that's all.

Yeah I agree with that

Comment

• vinnytr
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ejj
                          I have had over 3 k beard grafts with BHR and am booked for my fourth procedure in May .

Ive had excellent growth , and great ongoing customer care .

Well worth consulting with Bhr advisor Stephen who himself is testament to the skill of Dr Bisanga and his team , well worth meeting/ consulting with to see his results in person , if you go Belgium you could consult with both Drs and go from there

In my opinion and experience, Dr Bisanga does excellent fue, I have zero marks on my face after 3 k extractions with a manual .8mm hand punch , and the grafts in my scars are angled perfectly to provide maximum coverage per graft

I will update my photographs soon as get photobucket sorted

hope this helps

ejj
                          How long ago did you have beard grafts planted ?
                          Are they still growing thicker than normal hair ?

I had 1000 bht myself only 2 months ago by the way . Early days

Comment

• ejj
                            • Dec 2010

Hi Vinny

I had 1k April 11 then ,1 k in May 12 and another 1 k in Sept 12 grafted into my former strip scars .

Some fall out some dont and just sit there for ages before starting to grow , im still getting a couple of hairs breaking the surface from first procedure , calibre wise they are no different than surrounding scalp hair , im in again in May will keep you posted , who was your Dr ? I think more Drs are looking at this as alternative donor source .

all the best

ejj

Comment

• chrisis
                              • Feb 2012

Another vote for Ferduni here, on basis of a year's worth of research - hundreds, possibly thousands of hours.

Comment

Working...