X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dreamer
    • Mar 2012

Four Months Later : (

Hello:

I am Dreamer, but I wonder if my dream will come true(sigh). I had the hair transplant four months ago, but I am still wearing hats and caps. I thought my nightmare was going to be over, but still I don't like the way I look. It looks as if I was attacked by a wild animal. I wonder if the hair density will increase. I have never had a hair loss problem. I decided to have a hair transplant to reduce my big forehead. Now I look as if I am getting bald because there is no thickness. I hope this is one of the phases a hair transplant patient goes through.
    Attached Files
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by dreamer
    Hello:

I am Dreamer, but I wonder if my dream will come true(sigh). I had the hair transplant four months ago, but I am still wearing hats and caps. I thought my nightmare was going to be over, but still I don't like the way I look. It looks as if I was attacked by a wild animal. I wonder if the hair density will increase. I have never had a hair loss problem. I decided to have a hair transplant to reduce my big forehead. Now I look as if I am getting bald because there is no thickness. I hope this is one of the phases a hair transplant patient goes through.
    I think it takes up to 6 months hun.

EDIT: Your hairline looked fine before, you should left it.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
      • Sep 2010

My understanding is it can take more than a year for all the grafts to grow out. So you may have another 8 months of waiting, if not longer. If you end up having a bad yield anyway, it should be correctable.

dex, her concern was having a higher hairline than average. Women with no history of hair loss can normally lower their hairlines without problems

Comment

• amadeus
        • Dec 2008

The fact that you've already gotten so much growth after only 4 months is a very good sign. Your surgeon should have informed you that it can take more than a year to see the final result of a hair transplant. Have you been by for a follow up since your surgery?

@dex89, do you really think your rude comment was necessary?

Comment

• rev3
          • May 2012

this is typical for 4 months

growth is ahead!

Comment

• dreamer
            • Mar 2012

I will post pictures every month from now on, so you can see the progress. My hairline was too high and that's why decide to have a HT. Let's see what happens. Thanks for your comments.

Comment

• angelina22
              • Jun 2014

Oh that is an severe baldness you have to consult with the doctor.

Comment

Working...