Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brucewayne211
    • Oct 2019

regrow hairline

Hello I just turned 19 and wondering if my hairline is receding or maturing and what I can do to regrow the temples
    Attached Files
  • HairGuru
    • Dec 2018

You would need to get yourself on finesteride to halt further loss.

I been using this lotion from America that contains finesteride and 15% minoxidil with other additives that Jazz1 recommended so no need to take tablets just apply the lotion.

My temples are filling in, plus I been using ketaconazole shampoo alongside a derma roller and 5% Kirkland foam at night.

Here’s the link for the lotion:

Ok I have some good news for patients of Dr oscar Klein, I been researching everyday in trying to find a doctor to prescribe us his formulations. Unfortunately most doctors are not interested, especially being from the uk. Dr kleins website and formulations have changed, they no longer sell more than 5% minoxidil and also they

I buy my ketaconazole shampoo/ Kirkland/derma roller online.

I also bought this divine herbal oil he recommended natural ingredients. Since I been using the stuff my hairs improving and regrowing.

Where you from? What treatments you currently using?

Comment

• krooken
      • Jul 2022

There are some product which can help you. However, there are many fake product. Therefore, you need to be careful.
      Geometry Dash Unblocked

Comment

Working...