Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BoSox
    • Jun 2010

Hair system Friday

Getting my partial hair system Friday. I'm really nervous, I'm scared it's not going to look good. I had to grow my hair long on the sides, it's taking time to get use to, I've always had it cut short and clean on the sides.

I hope they cure hair loss soon, I have a feeling I won't be wearing a system for very long. I will post pics and detailed review of my first system for anybody who's in my shoes and debating on getting fake hair.
  • Artha
    • Jun 2013

Originally posted by BoSox
    Getting my partial hair system Friday. I'm really nervous, I'm scared it's not going to look good. I had to grow my hair long on the sides, it's taking time to get use to, I've always had it cut short and clean on the sides.

I hope they cure hair loss soon, I have a feeling I won't be wearing a system for very long. I will post pics and detailed review of my first system for anybody who's in my shoes and debating on getting fake hair.
    Good luck!

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
      • Feb 2011

From what I can remember, you had a buzzcut but it really didn't look like you suffered from much (if any) hair loss at all.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
        • Jun 2013

Could you post pics with and without the hair system? Just want to see how much of an improvement you have. Hopefully you are happy with your new look.

Comment

• TheSwingingGate
          • May 2013

BoSox,

I bet it looks good my man.
          Good luck, you will be fine.

Please post some pics when you get time!

Comment

• BoSox
            • Jun 2010

I bailed. He told me whenever I'm ready, my hair is there. I'm sorry guys.. Even though my hair looks terrible, I'm going to stick with Propecia and Rogaine for a little bit longer.. I don't think I'm ready for a system.

This is what my hair looks like without any concealers, hopefully something will come out very soon to reverse my thinning:
            Attached Files

Comment

• TheSwingingGate
              • May 2013

Good for you.
              Do it only when you feel you are ready.

Looks like we are nearly in the same position. Although, you hair texture is more course than mine and your sides are excellent.

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
                • Jun 2013

You still have a good amount of hair on top. How long have you been on fin? If it thickened up you would be in pretty good shape.

Comment

• BoSox
                  • Jun 2010

I've been on Fin since 07, it slowed my hair loss.. Maybe right now I just need to deal with what I got until something better comes along.

Comment

• hiilikeyourbeard
                    • Jun 2013

if the time comes man, just go for it. if it looks good man you're gonna feel like a million bucks. if i ever get to that point i will get one, no question about it. and rock it

Comment

Working...