Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mia9494
    • Nov 2017

Dr. Rahal for Repair?

I'm Currently Looking for a Repair procedure to bring my hairline up a bit from a lowering and poor density procedure i had almost 2 years out. By research and looking at Hairline work it seems to me Dr. Rahal gives patients very good natural high density Hairline. After talking to Dr. Rahal fue-ing some on the lower grafts will the the option he's recommending and then adding density to the previous work around 2000 Grafts FUT. Has anyone had this type of repair procedure done by him? And will he be a good doctor to perform this to where no visible scarring will be detecable . If not what other Doctors should i consider for this correction.
  • mattj
    Doctor Representative
    • Oct 2009

Some repair work is hard, if a patient has been the victim of some terrible work, but some is relatively easy. What you describe doesn't sound like it's at the tough end of the spectrum. You sound a bit like this patient we posted recently:

This patient was aged 21 and had had a NeoGraft procedure elsewhere. The previous surgeon had used large punches (we suspect at least 1.2mm), used multi-hair units in the hairline and the overall design was poor. The goal of the repair was to remove the grafts that were placed too low (especially the multi-hair units)

He had some poorly-placed grafts removed via FUE and then an appropriate, artistic hairline designed to give him the natural result he desired.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• hopefullee
      • Aug 2019

Hello mia9494. I am looking to have a similar repair procedure done from what you are describing. Did you decide on a surgeon and have it done yet?

Comment

• sahilbutt12
        • Sep 2019

Cool Math Games Your kids will absolutely love the graphics. While learning games existed for the computer 10 years ago, the graphics were little more than blocks floating on a screen. Todays' children get to experience a lot more, especially with the graphics on the Cool School Computer Software. Elmo's red colors are vibrant, and Big Bird's yellow feathers look as if he flew onto the screen as your child's personal teacher. The objects, buildings, environments CoolMath Moto X3M - everything is superbly designed. Your child is really going to have a great time just watching everything on the screen.

Comment

Working...