+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48

Quote Originally Posted by northeastguy View Post
    Do not do FUT. I’m assuming you have not done anything as of yet? IF the scar is flat start FUE. have them remove some of the grafts from heavy density areas along scar lines and evenly place them. Rest from donor area. Plan on minimum 2 passes. 3 will be best.

My advice, stick to a 1 guard….with the grafting in the scar at that length it hides the best and still a clean look.

Appreciate that. Yes I have already done SMP and then a small (250) FUE into the scar.

SMP helped, but still noticeable.

FUE helped even more, still noticeable but got to a point where I was actually somewhat comfortable.

Next I'd like to focus on a way to break up the long continuous line. My previous two procedures have helped, and I'm even happy with sections of it at certain lengths, but it's still a long straight arbitrary line...

My thought for next time is to attack just a section of it, say, the right third of it. Remove some thru FUE on the right third, use those to fill in the left third, don't touch the middle.

While I want to go for coverage and blending the scar, I also want to focus on something - anything - that will help break up, blur, section off, or in any way disrupt that long straight line.

So my thought is:
    Focus on removing hairs from in and around the right third of the scar. the right third would have FUE dots/scars that would help blur the line (while also removing clumpy hairs within the scar).

Use those hairs to better fill in the left third of the scar (could use more in there).

Leave the middle. I can live with it in the middle, just not if it stretches up to my ears.

To me it's worth exploring attacking this scar in sections to help break up the line. Can't seem to find much data or examples of it though.

First and foremost, get that ink out of your head. If it’s temporary then let it absorb on its own. If it’s permanent… There is laser you can do to remove it and it’s instant. Stick to FUE in the scar only right now.

Your overthinking the process…Whoever is Doing the work, have them add FUE where it is needed evenly throughout the scar. Do the entire scar at the same time. There’s no benefit in doing it in sections. Let them add graphs where they are needed each time. You’re going to need minimum two passes possibly three to achieve your goal. You will get there. Just be patient and don’t overthink it. It takes a couple of years minimum to really see the full effects of multiple passes

Quote Originally Posted by northeastguy View Post
    First and foremost, get that ink out of your head. If it’s temporary then let it absorb on its own. If it’s permanent… There is laser you can do to remove it and it’s instant. Stick to FUE in the scar only right now.

Your overthinking the process…Whoever is Doing the work, have them add FUE where it is needed evenly throughout the scar. Do the entire scar at the same time. There’s no benefit in doing it in sections. Let them add graphs where they are needed each time. You’re going to need minimum two passes possibly three to achieve your goal. You will get there. Just be patient and don’t overthink it. It takes a couple of years minimum to really see the full effects of multiple passes
    ….grafts. Sorry i use voice recognition to much.

Before FUE, hair transplants were mostly done using the strip harvesting technique. While this technique is an efficient way of performing hair transplantation and has been the most widely adopted surgical treatment for hair loss for decades, one major drawback is the undesirable strip scars that every patient gets after the treatment. And here I will give the knowledge according to the dissertation can help you out with Marketing Dissertation Writing Service UK. The Healthcare sector concentrates more on practices than the theoretical approaches, while that makes writing quite difficult for medical students.

Default online dissertation services

The online dissertation services thesis working proposal is satisfying for me. Manage a high score Just getting help with essays articles from thesis proposals with your features.

Just want to say thanks to NEGuy. I’m getting fue into my fut scar and this thread has given me a lot of hope when i needed it.

Default Grafting scars

Just be careful. Everyone is offering FUE today. They have to offer it, because the alternative is to be out of business. That honestly is a good option for bad surgeons. Few want a strip. There isn’t a single good surgeon promoting FUE and strips. If they have the artas robot, avoid them entirely. No good FUE surgeon offers strips. No good strip surgeon offers FUE. No good surgeon offers ARTAS robotic surgery. Being an IAHRS surgeon does not mean they are good. It means you might not get butchered. You can still get butchered. The bar to join is low. The top 25 bar to inclusion is low as well. You can start here, but dig deeper. Many on both lists are highly NOT recommended. At times you are better to roll the dice in turkey than trust consumer advocates. This is sad to say but true. You have to do your homework and then dig deeper.