+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163
Results 1,621 to 1,628 of 1628

Lol I'm hardly fanatical about it, I just don't wanna take something and end up being one of the unlucky people (although I admit the chances are small but not as small as Merck originally said ) that end up with the side effects permananently so like Ive already said that's why I'm gonna try RU first but if it doesn't work I'll probably end trying it if there's no better options

I am new to this forum, and I think its fantastic. I stopped my baldness in 1997 with finasteride and minoxidil and since 2002 with proxiphen instead of minoxidil, and have remained stable.
    But then I have recently come accross, in this forum, with this new component I hadn't heard before.
    Do you think I can mix 8839-RU with Proxiphen? Proxyphen includes various SODases, copper-binding peptides, and pyridine-N-Oxide hair growth stimulators. Here is its link:
    http://www.drproctor.com/hair-regrowth-products.htm
    Thanks for your comments

I kind of asked in the other RU thread but anyone tried RU from http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-liquid-solution? Its a lot cheaper than say anagen or kane which charge a lot for shipping.

id give it a try.
    Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    I kind of asked in the other RU thread but anyone tried RU from http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-liquid-solution? Its a lot cheaper than say anagen or kane which charge a lot for shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Is the RU from aarc-chems manufactured here in the USA or is it coming in from somewhere else?
    Being I live in USA (SE-PA) and can easily find and purchase Evercleare and PG, if the RU from AARC will always be a "quality" product and not worry about getting a "bad batch" as I've read (like in post #2) some have received from other sources...I would buy the RU powder and mix my own.
    RU is too expensive to be worried about getting a bad batch...that's bs!

Hello, yeah according to me RU is bit expensive than finasteride . But if you have had good results with finasteride chances are RU will work for you.
    How it works ?
    Very similarly RU58841 is applicable for preventing hair loss which is rubbed in to the scalp directly into the affected hair follicles because it is not applied systemically it does not have systemic effects.
    It acts directly on the affected hair follicles to block DHT’s (Dihydrotestosterone) which is one of the natural hormones access to them. Hair follicles that are sensitive to DHT have to be exposed to DHT for a prolonged period before the miniaturization process begins.
    Blocking DHT in hair follicles before they begin miniaturizing should stop the process in its tracks. In the hair follicles that have already begun miniaturizing, RU can stop them from proceeding with the process.
    With the combination of minoxidil, which can promote hair regrowth? RU seems to not only stop the hair loss process in its tracks, but it also seems to be able to reverse it. This RU may very well be the hair loss solution everyone has been searching for 

No one knows if RU goes systemic and it probably does. To what extent is anyone guess, but if its absorbed then its hard to see why it wouldnt go systemic at all. Every topical in existence if it actually does anything is absorbed to some amount systemically so it seems RU would too.
    RU just has so many unknowns about what happens to the RU if it did go systemic. Where does it all go and how fast does it get eliminated. Fin has all those questions answered even if it varies by person slightly.

Hey guys new poster.
    So I have been using 0.5 mg fin ED since the last few months but can't handle the side effects.Same old sexual sides, brain fog, fatigue etc etc.

Looking to try RU at a lower dose first(i.e 2-3%).I would like to know if the RU at this dose has less sides than fin at 0.5 mg.Would definitely try it if that is the case.