+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 109 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1088

Thread: Aderans

Quote Originally Posted by NotDyingBald View Post
    Sometimes i think we should start to find a way to transform uns into mice, cause there´s a lot of hairloss cure for them!
    pffffffft - can't you see in these forums how many completely different "cures" serve the same purpose; namely, hair growth in humans??

Should I make a looooooong list for you?

Just for example - the hot discussed 3 Histogen, Aderans, Replicel ...

All 3 inject completely different "stuff" and all 3 claim it can grow hair, "rejuvanate" hair and/or "re-programm" hair. Great!

So should I go on with TRX-2, RU, PGD-2 blockers, Bimatoprost, cow-licking, Ramatroban, peptides, cat piss etc etc etc etc etc.....

As you can see, TONS of cool hairloss cures for humans and all claim "it works great".

Do you guys think 2014 is still accurate for Aderans? If so, do you think they will be able to provide unlimited donor hair regardless of how many injections or follow ups?

I hope we'll have a good update this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Guys I know you're all waiting for my update so here it is: I went out to the bars for the first time tonight with an almost fully shaved head (I buzzed my hair for the first time very very short 4 days ago, got some positive feedback, but promised I would go out and try the new look at a club for you).

Well here is my update: I got way too drunk from the beginning so I wasn't able to really talk to any girls because I was so wasted. However I remember at the beginning some girls were looking with interest.

Do not fear, I am going out again tonight and I will update you with a new post tomorrow.
    What scale of baldness are you though? If you're one of the guys on here that's like a Norwood 1, 1.5 or 2 then of course people are gonna think your hair still looks good even if shaved. If you're a Norwood 3 plus then shaving your head is gonna let everyone know you're balding and isn't neccessarily going to be so accepted.
    Last edited by UK Boy; 02-05-2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    pffffffft - can't you see in these forums how many completely different "cures" serve the same purpose; namely, hair growth in humans??

Should I make a looooooong list for you?

Just for example - the hot discussed 3 Histogen, Aderans, Replicel ...

All 3 inject completely different "stuff" and all 3 claim it can grow hair, "rejuvanate" hair and/or "re-programm" hair. Great!

So should I go on with TRX-2, RU, PGD-2 blockers, Bimatoprost, cow-licking, Ramatroban, peptides, cat piss etc etc etc etc etc.....

As you can see, TONS of cool hairloss cures for humans and all claim "it works great".
    Hey,I was just joking mate

I´m one of those who have more hope in all the treatments you´ve mentioned

Sorry if i didn´t made myself understood

Quote Originally Posted by NotDyingBald View Post

I´m one of those who have more hope in all the treatments you´ve mentioned
    cow-licking and cat piss included?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    cow-licking and cat piss included?
    Do you have the mental capacity of an eight-year-old or something?

Seriously, get help...

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Do you guys think 2014 is still accurate for Aderans? If so, do you think they will be able to provide unlimited donor hair regardless of how many injections or follow ups?

I've been pounding this projected date on the forum for months now and yet nearly everyone else is hellbent on saying Aderans will be out in 2015, 2016... etc.

I'm *hopeful* that 2014 Q1 will be the actual release date but we won't know for sure until their next PR release. I actually don't know when that is, maybe you can shed some light? Hopefully no later than end of summer. But again, to put things into perspective;

Their Phase II trials are ending from now until end of march (possibly early April). Phase III trials are supposed to take 1 year and then they will decide which route to take since they have multiple methods of their procedure. Realistically they won't have a product the day after their last Phase III trial so it should be expected that there will be a waiting period... and THIS is the part that worries me; how long will the FDA stall Aderans after they've completed all their trials before we can sit down in the operating room and have the procedure done?

I've address this before in another thread but I'll copy/paste my initiative here. In order to speed up the process and get the product out the door we need to:

Get in touch with local, provincial/state tv news, radio, local and national newspapers, bloggers (yes, even them), get spencer to spread the word through his own connections, run campaigns via facebook, twitter, setup a website and keep it active, create videos sharing life struggles, depression, anxiety, stress, etc..... tell a story people can connect with, reach out to politicians who have other connections, organize an actually outdoor rally RIGHT IN FRONT of the FDA's head office, leave handouts, get physical signed petitions (e-petitions are worthless)... etc. etc. etc.

Its not a 'one route' rally.... you basically have to cover all areas and gain the media's attention and for them to spread the publicity. If its done right, it could go national or even international. Think of how many stupid internet campaigns exist... like the kids who asked for 1million votes to get a PS3 or something.

I work in graphic design, marketing and web development, I'm basically the go-to guy for anything creative at my current job, which is why I also know photography quite well as I've explained before the difficulties in getting consistent photographs from Aderans/Histogen showing their results. I'm more than willing to get the ball rolling on an awareness campaign and get the FDA to give Aderans the green light soon after Phase III next year but ONLY if there are others who are willing to put in the time doing this.

Basically we'd need to start off with a name, logo and mission statement. Then gather information, content, video etc. Make a website, put everything together. Then make facebook & twitter accounts to tap into social media. Then you need to make the right phone calls to the right people. I rallied 2 years alongside Jack Layton but it was only possible when me and my friends made enough phone calls and got on the news that he noticed us. Its not hard work, its just tedious stuff that requires a lot of strategy and planning.

If anyone wants to go through with this, lets start a new thread and see what we can do as a community and get our hair back ON TIME from Aderans without the FDA screwing us over.

This post basically got ignored in the other thread but I am 100% committed to this and helping myself and everyone else in the process. I want my hair back just as anyone else here and am willing to fight for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post

I have to say, if 2014 was the year that their product was to be released (assuming it worked well) I would be ecstatic. However I just feel too much needs to happen between now and then.

I believe they need to conduct phase 3 trials, then seek regulatory approval. Hopefully they have been looking for FDA approval and have kept the FDA up to speed with developments, so this part may already be in motion. Then logistically, there is still a lot to do - training clinicians of the administration of the product, logistics of setting up centres etc. People think the fact that their product will be administered by Bosley is a bad thing, however I would disagree. I think its good that they have a big name seemingly ready and willing to streamline the product, rather than having to enter negotiations with various companies.

Regarding release date however, I think later than 2014. I would love to be proved wrong, but I believe 2014 is far too optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by garethbale View Post
    I have to say, if 2014 was the year that their product was to be released (assuming it worked well) I would be ecstatic. However I just feel too much needs to happen between now and then.

I believe they need to conduct phase 3 trials, then seek regulatory approval. Hopefully they have been looking for FDA approval and have kept the FDA up to speed with developments, so this part may already be in motion. Then logistically, there is still a lot to do - training clinicians of the administration of the product, logistics of setting up centres etc. People think the fact that their product will be administered by Bosley is a bad thing, however I would disagree. I think its good that they have a big name seemingly ready and willing to streamline the product, rather than having to enter negotiations with various companies.

Regarding release date however, I think later than 2014. I would love to be proved wrong, but I believe 2014 is far too optimistic.
    I hope they are getting prepared right NOW, as they should be since essentially they have 12-14 months to get ready with training, equipment, testing, marketing, sales, website, hiring, etc. Thats a herculean task but 12 months should be enough time. They've invested hundreds of millions of dollars so you can bank on it that they will want to make a return as soon as possible. Its MONEY thats going to drive them more to success than our bleeding hearts. That I am happy about since society is full of greedy pigs... kudos to them, I've already got cash ready to be spent on their product.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    I hope they are getting prepared right NOW, as they should be since essentially they have 12-14 months to get ready with training, equipment, testing, marketing, sales, website, hiring, etc. Thats a herculean task but 12 months should be enough time. They've invested hundreds of millions of dollars so you can bank on it that they will want to make a return as soon as possible. Its MONEY thats going to drive them more to success than our bleeding hearts. That I am happy about since society is full of greedy pigs... kudos to them, I've already got cash ready to be spent on their product.
    I think spending money on training, marketing, equipment etc is too risky now. It would be foolish for any company to invest in these areas before they know when (or heaven forbid, if) a product will be released. As soon as they know that they have something ready to hit the market the spending on those areas will commence.

I agree though, that they have spent millions on this. I can't see them not wanting to reach the finishing line now. I don't care if they are greedy or money motivated. I am perfectly happy to part with my hard earned cash provided their treatment will work.