Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    Just the hair man, just the hair.
    Yes lets all have tramp hair.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    Yes lets all have tramp hair.
    Better than no hair.

@ John2399

im not in denial at all. Im am not not washing because i hope more hair will stay in my head, i simply can style it better and it looks thicker. Why would i wanna give up such a good and free effect when it doesnt do any harm.

If you think im in denial because i do stuff to make my hair look thicker or hide MBP a bit, then every one using toppik, dermmatch etc. is in denial too.

(by the way, im still Do wash my hair one a week because of oil etc)

Im constantly surfing and the salt water on my scalp is awesome, feels great, and also the salt + not washing your hair is a good effect and doesnt get oily!

Hit the ocean if you can or buy some salt and mix it with some water and spray it in your hair

unfortunately i live in switzerland so there are only sweet water lakes and rivers.

I may give the self mixed salt water a try but isnt it messy? salt water usually leaves e residue on your skin and hair or not? like a white dust

If I don't wash my hair every day it will get itchy and greasy as hell and it will look shitty too.
    I've always thought sea water would be a good thing for oily hair. Maybe I should start washing my hair with sea water.

Yeah it pisses me off. Most homeless guys I see have nice full heads of hair but they don't take care of it and I can't help but stare and say in my head lucky bastards.

when i do not shampoo my hair for 3 to 4 days my fizzy hair become straight and silky just like when i had them in my late teens
    I actually like that look

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    If you look at homeless men on the street, rarely will you see them with MPB. Maybe there is something there?
    Your not paying attention. I have unfortunately seen plenty of homeless people - and many of them have MPB. So no, there is not "something there".

Quote Originally Posted by tizzle View Post
    is it possible to lose more hair if i dont shampoo?
    Washing your hair has no effect on hair loss unless you are scrubbing your hair vigorously when you wash it. You should wash your hair when it needs to be washed. It is best to use sulfate free shampoos and conditioners. It is probably a good idea to wash your hair with Nizoral or Nizoral A-D at least once a week but not more than twice a week.

Going many days without washing your hair can give you the false illusion that you are shedding more hair than you actually are - because you will be washing out hairs that had already shed out days/weeks before.

no worries, i know that when i wash my hair not often, more hair will come out. Since i use hairspray which lets the shedded hairs stay on my head, this will be even more extreme.

Since i had to stop minox, i wanted to buy nizoral. but i heard there can be a niz shed too. It would be my 3rd treatment since january (I didnt quit Fin) and i cant take another shed

Quote Originally Posted by tizzle View Post
    Since i had to stop minox, i wanted to buy nizoral. but i heard there can be a niz shed too. It would be my 3rd treatment since january (I didnt quit Fin) and i cant take another shed
    Shedding is part of the process of treating hereditary hair loss and it needs to happen. You cannot effectively treat your hereditary hair loss and avoid shedding at the same time. You have to suck it up and ride out the shedding... Beauty is painful.

If you haven't been using Minoxidil for four at least a full year, you do not actually know if it was doing you any good.