+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    GC can you post pics of NW2 guy and maradona, you might be developing a mature hairline?
    no i did a miniaturization study in the front. I was a Norwood 1 roughly a year ago, hairline is clearly thinning. I didn't do a miniaturization study in the donor area, even If I did it's hard to know what will my fate be.

I shed thin hairs too, oily scalp. It's confirmed I am doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    no i did a miniaturization study in the front. I was a Norwood 1 roughly a year ago, hairline is clearly thinning. I didn't do a miniaturization study in the donor area, even If I did it's hard to know what will my fate be.

I shed thin hairs too, oily scalp. It's confirmed I am doomed.
    can you post pics?

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Aww well you might get hit by a bus tomorrow. He takes the grafts from the same zone, are you telling me you think your safe zone donor might be effected by dht and fall? Why is that? Have you seen any hair transplant dr's in the states yet? If not, it might be worth using their resources before flying over to Gho and getting some reassuring answers.
    By donor zone, you mean he's assuming you will end up in a nw 7 pattern?

I saw a very very small bald spot in the donor area, this is why i am asking.

Don't get mad at me, your donor looks safe, so you should be good. I am asking for me.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    can you post pics?
    Look at scorpion pics it's the same, I'm looking at my picture april 2011, I think I was a norwood 0. I'm shedding like a dog and nw2 to nw 2.5 at one year later.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    By donor zone, you mean he's assuming you will end up in a nw 7 pattern?

I saw a very small bald spot size in the donor area, this is why i am asking.

Don't get mad at me, your donor looks safe, so you should be good. I am asking for me.
    Well it's sensible to only take from the donor area, you can't argue with that. It's better to be safe than sorry and to assume I'll end up an nw7.

So you've seen a very small bald spot on my donor area photos or are you talking about your donor area? I'm not mad about any observation like that. I'd like to see exactly what your referring to though. It could be from my biopsy or from a small strip surgery I had when I was 14 (That's a long story, probably not worth discussing here).

Personally if I knew I was going to be a nw7, I would keep getting say a 1000 grafts done each year chasing the baldness so it always looked as if I wasn't balding, I wouldn't wait until I was a nw7 and then do something about.

Each to their own though!

Well it's sensible to only take from the donor area, you can't argue with that. It's better to be safe than sorry and to assume I'll end up an nw7.

So you've seen a very small bald spot on my donor area photos or are you talking about your donor area? I'm not mad about any observation like that. I'd like to see exactly what your referring to though. It could be from my biopsy or from a small strip surgery I had when I was 14 (That's a long story, probably not worth discussing here).

Personally if I knew I was going to be a nw7, I would keep getting say a 1000 grafts done each year chasing the baldness so it always looked as if I wasn't balding, I wouldn't wait until I was a nw7 and then do something about.

Are you on propecia?

TBH with the new treatments coming out, restoring your hairline isnt such a bad idea maradona.

A HT should cover you for a few more years yet.

No man, I told you your donor looks safe and good, looks bomb proof to me. I'm talking about my donor, i saw a small bald spot, very small you would have to part my hair carefully to see it, this is why I ask.

from where does Dr. Gho take the grafts in the above picture?

ok, I misread you. Loads of people have small bald spots all over their heads even in the safe donor area, you might always have had it, but paranoia makes you search looking for bald spots.

He takes grafts from the same place all hair transplant doctors take the grafts from. The NW7 last guy in the picture, this guy could easily still have a hair transplant.

wiki safe zone

Is this where your small bald spot is? I personally think your worrying way too much. When have you ever seen a old guy with absolutely no hair even in his safe zone?

ok, I misread you. Loads of people have small bald spots all over their heads even in the safe donor area, you might always have had it, but paranoia makes you search looking for bald spots.

He takes grafts from the same place all hair transplant doctors take the grafts from. The NW7 last guy in the picture, this guy could easily still have a hair transplant.

wiki safe zone

Is this where your small bald spot is? I personally think your worrying way too much. When have you ever seen a old guy with absolutely no hair even in his safe zone?
    my bald spot is on the right side of the edge on that picture.

I'm telling you this is weird, my family history of baldness is mild at best. So I must've inherited some ****ed up genes from 3 generations ago.

If he takes the grafts from that picture, that's a very good thing.

I will have the procedure in Amsterdam...then i must to stay in the hotel for 2 days at least...i do not want to go out to the street with the head red and noticeable. I don{t know if i will shave all my head...but i saw in the Hasci webpage that the best results of the transplant are with the shaved head... :S

Are you having a strip shaved or will Gho's techs be shaving your entire head?

I'm just going to say this again in case you have misunderstood me, to have the best possible pictures then you would need to take a photograph AFTER your head has been shaved, but BEFORE the hair has been extracted by Gho.

If you don't want to shave your head, then I understand completely, I didn't and while trying to prove to others my donor regeneration, most people wanted to see the donor area photo shaved before extraction. Gho took some pictures, but you I know they won't be as good as the pictures I've been taking.

To answer your questions, you can wear a cap after the HST, but you have to be really careful. Obviously don't press the hat down too far. I had no choice but to wear a hat, there was no way I was walking outside like that without a hat onto a busy London road whilst trying to hail a london cab back to the train station. Are you having it done in London? I know a really good hotel which is a 2 min walk from the clinic if you need the details.

You can wash the hair 2 days after, but only gently with water first. Gho will give you all the after case instruction in an easy to understand chart showing day by day what you can and can't do etc.