+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by melwou7245 View Post
    Hi KawaiI,

You shouldn’t be offended by what people say because this is a forum; meaning people give their opinions based on personal experience and/or research. Currently the biggest topics are based on cloning and surgery, so when somebody goes and starts a topic about how their “pretty boy status expired ” (patent pending) but then fills it with their wonderful experience with a herbal cure in vivid, yet exact details, people will rightly call bullshit.

So a few pointers for future reference:

1.)Learn to type in proper English and unlearn the ENGRISH. I find it extremely hard to believe that someone who’s living in the US with two degrees under their belt and hoping to study medicine would have such terrible grammar. READING ur TYPIN gives evry1 a HEADACHE.

2.)B.Sc in Biology and a B.A. in Chemistry? And you were going bald before you started using NuHair?! What a fateful coincidence! You would be an ideal professional to deliver regular input on this forum if it wasn’t for the fact that you were lying your ass off. When you get your Masters in Economics, are you going to help us to sneak money out of Nigeria?

3.)You have a facebook profile as proof? Golly gee, those things are indeed impossible to fake. Or not. Kudos for sticking around and putting a little effort in credibility though. But it’s not working.

4.)Cut back on the smileys. The only people who could convince me they’re so happy to warrant so many smiley faces is the guy who discovers a cheap and definitive cure for baldness and the Easter Bunny. However if I ever met either one in real life I’d shoot them before they got within stabbing distance. Why? Because neither of them EXIST.

Tell you what – if you’re willing to post your before & after pictures showing your results (clearly showing your face) as well as a picture of you holding one of your degrees with your name on it in your left hand and clutching a fruit in the other, I’ll do the same.

Otherwise, move it along Billy Mays.

1) Thanks for understanding but I dont proof read my posts and English is my worst SUBJECT. Ironically, I was born in the US. So if there is a typo in my post, oops, sorry I didnt choose to correct it.

2) I kinda knew my fate of baldness was coming because I would always look at my dad, uncles, and grandpa at their hair and Ive noticed they didnt have much hair. The question was When is balding is going to happen to me. That question was answer at the age of 21 (3 years ago).

3) Add me and you will see im not lying to anyone.

4) Like I said before, Im a generally happy person and it gave me the option to use them. Im a kid at heart and have a baby face. People think I look 16 (on my good days after I shave and style my hair). Good characteristic, but once they see the balding at the back of my head, they will know my true age

5) You got it... posting pictures now.... Remember I only got a B.S in Bio at the moment, and now going back to get my B.A in chemistry. Graduating this winter of 2012

Sorry for the late post, Ive been busy with school.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Yeah, well, maybe you will now be actually forced to develop a personality and other traits and not just rely on your GENETIC LUCK. I don't see how you pay 80$ per 30 pills. 30 pills of 5mg fin cost about 15$ where I live.
    Im trying to find a receipt of my purchase of propecia at the pharmacy. Once I find it, ill post the picture/receipt online. Ive been considering taking the generic propecia just for the cost; Its like $30. I live in the U.S by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Yeah, well, maybe you will now be actually forced to develop a personality and other traits and not just rely on your GENETIC LUCK. I don't see how you pay 80$ per 30 pills. 30 pills of 5mg fin cost about 15$ where I live.
    Here is my reciept for this month 30-pills of Propecia. Its really expensive, and like Ive said before, I am considering going to get the generic version just to save money.

I blanked out some of the picture because it contain my address and phone number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	reciept.jpg

Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	14545  

Quote Originally Posted by oOKawaiiOo View Post
    Really? ...
    Really.

Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by fab View Post
    I knew oOKawaiiOo wasn't a salesman, or if it was, a sneaky one. Cos I searched for his nickname 'oOKawaiiOo' on the search and found other posts he had wrote.

But yeah this products Nuhair whatever is bullshit, what worked for yu is Propecia. The side effects sometimes can go away, it wasn't cos of this Nuhair.
    Thank you for believing me I will admit I was over on the positive side on hair loss and used too much smiley. Sorry but Im naturally a happy person, sometimes a kid. I love to laugh and smile.

Tracy [the lady who post on this thread with the picture of a cartoon girl with orange hair] had also said it was a scam. SIGH. I just got my 2nd month of supple of Nuhair yesterday and feel reluctance to take it.......Well since I paid for it, I might as well take it just for the heck of it.
    Last edited by oOKawaiiOo; 04-17-2012 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Tracy doesnt have red hair, she has orange. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Really.

Sorry.
    Sigh....

Here are the pictures

This is May of 2011. I starting to take propecia in August of 2009. This is a picture of the vortex of my head after 2 months of disuse of propecia.

There is a picture of my degree for those who still think I am lying about this whole thread. Im currently still in school getting my B.A in Chemistry.

Name:	May-2011.jpg

Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	14551   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-17 Degree.jpg

Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	14552  

This is 4 months of disuse of Propecia. Picture taken in July-2011

Noticed the vortex had lost hair density I was also noticing receding thinning at the hairline.

Name:	07-01-2011 front.jpg

Size:	7.3 KB
ID:	14553   Click image for larger version

Name:	07-01-2011 Frontal.jpg

Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	14554   Click image for larger version

Name:	07-01-2011 left.jpg

ID:	14555   Click image for larger version

Name:	07-01-2011 right.jpg

ID:	14556   Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-07-01.jpg

Size:	11.0 KB
ID:	14557  

Most recent pictures.....taken today!

This is 11th month getting back on propecia since 9th month getting back on propecia. Just started Nuhair a month ago.

The vortex has lost a great deal of density since May 2011.

Name:	2012-04-17 Frontal.jpg

Size:	8.5 KB
ID:	14558   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-17 Frontal2.jpg

Size:	7.9 KB
ID:	14559   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-04-17.jpg

Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	14560  

SIGH. I just got my 2nd month of supple of Nuhair yesterday and feel reluctance to take it.......Well since I paid for it, I might as well take it just for the heck of it.
    It is basically just a multi-vitamin similar to typical "Hair, Skin & Nails" multi-vitamin products - only the price is higher.

[the lady who post on this thread with the picture of a cartoon girl with orange hair]
    The funny thing is that cartoon actually does look a lot like me.