+ Reply to Thread

Default please help save this 21 year old, spectral dnc-n yes or no

i know ive posted before but please bare with me, i am currently a 21 year old male taking fin and using some natural shampoo and conditioner from the vitamin store. i have heard and read alot about spectral DNC-N and i was wondering if i should try it. i dont care how much it costs and my hairloss is in the frontal lobe area, my hair line area in the front. i am losing hair and you can definitely see my receding hair line. should i try spectral DNC-N, and if i do start it and then decide i dont like it is it gonna hurt me and make me lose more hair because i stopped it? thank you for your help it is really appreciated and im just so young and its so unbearable to see what is happening to me

Quote Originally Posted by phlifter View Post
    i know ive posted before but please bare with me, i am currently a 21 year old male taking fin and using some natural shampoo and conditioner from the vitamin store. i have heard and read alot about spectral DNC-N and i was wondering if i should try it. i dont care how much it costs and my hairloss is in the frontal lobe area, my hair line area in the front. i am losing hair and you can definitely see my receding hair line. should i try spectral DNC-N, and if i do start it and then decide i dont like it is it gonna hurt me and make me lose more hair because i stopped it? thank you for your help it is really appreciated and im just so young and its so unbearable to see what is happening to me
    I know its difficult to start losing your hair at a young age but you have to try not to panic! See how finsteride works for you before jumping on another, not so well know treatment. How long of you been on finasteride?

well ive been on fin for about close to a year and idk i feel like i need something for my frontal lobe area (hair line area) it is definitely receding and i would do ANYTHING possible to keep my hair, i just dont want spectral dnc-n to hurt me. i know its not suppose to cause as much of a shed which is a good thing but if i stop using it will my hair get worst, and also do you recommend spectral dnc-N. i just want some peoples honest answers because im starting to go crazy and i just want to do what i can while i can, i really appreciate all of your help, keep em coming and thanks!

As far as I know Spectral DNC doesn't have anything special in its formula other than Minoxidil (not sure if it has Finasteride in it). I think it's a waste of money since they're charging more for the same thing that you can get elsewhere for much less. Vitamins and minerals don't do shit for your hair ESPECIALLY topically. They might use fancy words describing their Minoxidil but minoxidil is minoxidil. Save your money and buy Rogaine or Kirkland's minox, and get on Fin (Proscar) if you still haven't.

well i have been on fin for about a year and the difference in the dnc and the dnc-N is that the N stands for ninoxidal or something and thats supposed to be better than minox. i just dont want to start it and then my hair gets worst....also pretty much all my hair loss is in the front in the hair line by my lobes and stuff

????anyone????

Default Try Lattise

I never tried DNC-N. I have tried every other DS Labs product with no noticeable results. Although Spectral RS did seam to significantly reduce my scalp-itch. The price of DNC-N price has already fallen nearly 50% since it's introduction on Amazon.com, not a good sign. I have been using Lattise for about a month, and have noticed the thin hairs on my temples are getting thicker and darker. There is a hair loss treatment using bimatoprost (the active ingredient in Lattise) currently in FDA trials. It should be out sometime in 2013. It's expensive at 80 dollars for a three milliliters, or 3 drops a day for a month. It may be worth a try if your hair loss is causing you distress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZaKRsPAPps

Quote Originally Posted by Obama2012 View Post
    I never tried DNC-N. I have tried every other DS Labs product with no noticeable results. Although Spectral RS did seam to significantly reduce my scalp-itch. The price of DNC-N price has already fallen nearly 50% since it's introduction on Amazon.com, not a good sign. I have been using Lattise for about a month, and have noticed the thin hairs on my temples are getting thicker and darker. There is a hair loss treatment using bimatoprost (the active ingredient in Lattise) currently in FDA trials. It should be out sometime in 2013. It's expensive at 80 dollars for a three milliliters, or 3 drops a day for a month. It may be worth a try if your hair loss is causing you distress.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZaKRsPAPps
    Obama, did you shed with Lattise?

I have not noticed any additional shedding after starting Latisse. I only use a small amount on my temples, where Propecia and Rogaine isn't effective- at least for me.