+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Spectral DNC-N

Default Spectral DNC-N

Hi, anybody tried this? What's your experience?

Hey bear hard. There is not alot of people here that use or condone the use of the spectral products. I guess people think they are a waste of $$ and they may be right. For me personally, the regular store bought 5% minox never gave me the results I wanted. I do use Spectral DNC now and have had good results in the past. I have'nt heard of DNC-N? Is that the regular 5% minox they make?

DNC-N is with 5 % nanoxidil, supposed to be more potent than minox. Nanoxidil has lower molecular weight than minox. Just do a search to get more info. I wanted to know if there was anybody on this forum getting result from it.

I was thinking the same thing. I use DNC twice a day, was thinking of changing to DNC once and DNC-N once a day.

bearhard, you won't find many people that have used DNC-N and will share their experience. Its fairly new on the market.
    I think its best to wait a few years to see how people like it. Atleast that what I intend to do.

Well after looking into it further it does look promising. It's the same price as the formula i'm using now (DNC L). Using it once a day with the regular DNC is a good idea khan. I'm still kinda unsure what nanoxidil is?? I guess just a stronger form of minoxidil?? I will report back after I try it (next month)

Nanoxidil VS Minoxidil

Posted on 22/12/2011 by admin in Blog

Nanoxidil VS Minoxidil
    1. What is the difference between minoxidil and nanoxidil?
    Nanoxidil is the newer compound, built around a molecule that is structurally similar to minoxidil but with one fewer carbon chain. It has a lower molecular weight and several other advantages. Additional ingredients enhance the activity of Nanoxidil for multiple mechanisms of action.Nanoxidil is the newest member of a class of agents known as ion-channel openers. It delivers outstanding efficacy with a reduced potential for side effects. Few people who experience minoxidil sensitivity, which may include irritation and swelling, are less likely to experience these effects with Nanoxidil.
    2. Should I use minoxidil or nanoxidil if I experience hair loss?
    While minoxidil and nanoxidil have similar structures, they are not the same molecule, and they behave differently. Plus, no one treatment serves all users since hair loss is a complex problem driven by multiple variables.
    Exercise caution if changing therapies. A good rule of thumb is: If you use minoxidil with good results, continue that therapy without interruption; if you have used minoxidil but have not seen the desired results, it is appropriate to try nanoxidil; and if you are just beginning therapy, start with nanoxidil because of its greater potential and fewer side effects.
    Users may also apply both minoxidil and nanoxidil for more intensive therapy. You can apply one after the other, twice a day. Alternatively, apply minoxidil morning and night and Nanoxidil in the afternoon.
    3. How should Nanoxidil be used?
    Like any therapy, consistency is key. It is imperative to maintain a regular dosing schedule without skipping applications. Apply the product whether hair has been washed or not. Massage it into the scalp using fingertips, then wash hands with soap and water.
    4. Is Nanoxidil safe?
    Spectral.DNC-N, with Nanoxidil, contains powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory peptides that can improve overall scalp health. During a three-month clinical trial of Nanoxidil with human subjects, no side effects were observed. Instead, volunteers reported that their scalps felt healthier.
    Nanoxidil also works effectively as a therapy for men and women who want to maintain existing hair and prevent its loss from beginning.

There's a thread about DNC-N on ************, some getting some results it seems, but not a dramatic change..it appears to at least thicken the hair you got and make it look better.
    No sides and almost no shedding it seems.

Is nanoxidil line still around? I can't find it on their amazon line https://www.amazon.com/High-Performa...language=en_US

Diff Thank you I've ordered one

I appreciate the experiences shared here. Hope the sharing about the slope game will be useful for you.