Threaded View

Thanks to all 3 of you for your responses.
    bald86, Im a bit wary of trying to go the online route, but I actually have heard of inhouse before and seen it recommended by people multiple times, so that makes me feel better about it. My doctor prescribed me propecia (too expensive) but refuses to prescribe Proscar, so I may be forced to go the online route to get it.

Hurts, im located in the US so unfortunately I won't be able to work it out with you, but I appreciate the offer.

NotBelievingIt, the sentiment you are stating is something I have wrestled with over the last year or so.
    I began Minoxidil 13 months ago, and was so happy with the initial improvement that I decided I would only stick to that and stay away from the FIN because I didn't want to mess with the side effects.
    About 5-6 months in, however, I noticed that I was no longer seeing an improvement from the monixidil, instead it was only maintaining what I had gained in the first few months (which is still a victory in itself).
    While Im happy that my hairloss has stopped (for now) thanks to the minoxidil, Im greedy and I want to see more hair regrown instead of just maintaining what I have. This is why Im contemplating taking the plunge with FIN finally.
    But the side effects are definitely in the back of my mind, especially with the recent news that the side effects don't go away even after discontinuing use.

The only reason I'd be willing to overlook the side effects and take FIN is if it would help regrow some of the hair that I have already lost.
    If FIN will NOT grow more hair but only help maintain what I have, then I don't really see a point in taking it (at least in the present). For now the minoxidil alone is maintaining everything I gained in the first few months of using the minox, so at this point I don't need the FIN if it won't help me regrow hair that is already lost.
    SIGHHH such an inner battle, just don't know what to do