+ Reply to Thread

Default HT or pigmentation?

Hi,

I am 30 and live in the UK, I have been losing hair for about 7 years. I am very receeding on crowns and a little at back.

I am considering a hair transplant and everyone keeps saying to go to belgium or north america and not have one in uk. Please could someone suggest where in Belgium is good, i.e. company and surgeon??

I am concerned about scarring, i certainly dont want strip method. FUE also leaves scars I am led to believe. What other options are there? DHI promise no scarring and use a different method. Everyone on here slates them though so want to avoid them. Can anybody suggest who does transplants the same way but with better growth results?

Can anyone suggest a programme to stabilise hair loss? some recommend propecia but the side effects present risks i dont want to consider.

Does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about pigmentation (I believe this is a head tattoo). Perhaps suggest somewhere that i good?......

Thanks for anyone willing to help

Quote Originally Posted by markymark View Post
    Hi,

I am 30 and live in the UK, I have been losing hair for about 7 years. I am very receeding on crowns and a little at back.

I am considering a hair transplant and everyone keeps saying to go to belgium or north america and not have one in uk. Please could someone suggest where in Belgium is good, i.e. company and surgeon??

I am concerned about scarring, i certainly dont want strip method. FUE also leaves scars I am led to believe. What other options are there? DHI promise no scarring and use a different method. Everyone on here slates them though so want to avoid them. Can anybody suggest who does transplants the same way but with better growth results?

Can anyone suggest a programme to stabilise hair loss? some recommend propecia but the side effects present risks i dont want to consider.

Does anyone have anything positive or negative to say about pigmentation (I believe this is a head tattoo). Perhaps suggest somewhere that i good?......

Thanks for anyone willing to help
    Do not tattoo your head is what i would say

why not? have u had any experience of this or seen anyone or do u just not fancy the idea?