+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Gho's 'franchise' model - up and running?

I know some people don't like Gho, but I think the guy's definitely onto something. The HSI clinics are in four commercially very significant hubs and they are making very bold claims - I really don't think they would dare to do that in the heart of Europe with all the health watchdogs (especially in the UK) if they could not deliver results! There's also the new HSC injection they are working on, and apparently it has been yielding great results and they are now saying that it will be offered to the public 'in the near future'.

Anyway, I also saw on their website that they are giving a 25% discount to those patients who will be used, as Spencer said in the interview, as 'guinea pigs' for new doctors to learn Gho's technique. I can only assume that this means that there has been interest from the HT medical community to pay Gho and learn his technique.

If that is the case, I must say that I am getting intrigued by this development. I was put off by HSI because they charge quite high prices, but if the technique is more widespread, then hopefully the prices will go down.

So yeah... I just wanted to see what the others think - do you reckon or know of any doctors who decided to go for Gho's method? I don't know how much good it will bring, but I sure as hell know that any change is better than a stagnant stalemate...

Inactive

Well let me put it this way.

Assume i (RichardDawkins) have a Product called product A, this product solves one Problem.

On the other hand you have Kiwi, You and IronMan who also have a Product which is called product B. This product only can "solve" a little bit of the problem. But you three make easy money with your product and you tell everyone that Product A is useless.

So do you really think that clinics have an interest in Ghos technique? Nope sorry they simply dont have because this would mean for them to admit, that they are not the King of the Hill anymore.

This idea of yours, will only take fruition when WE the patients demand progress and if we wont let anything else slip anymore.

Signed : A Psycho

As useful as always Dawkins.

I don't think anybody is actually against progress in the field of hair restoration surgery. People just have reservations about Gho because he's lied before and he hasn't proven anything yet. It's the same as with biotech solutions; It's promising, and we're all hoping it will work, but we won't celebrate until it's been proven to work.

I've said it before, as have many others, and I'll say it again. The question still remains donor regrowth or no donor regrowth. High definition macro photography of donor area in patients who underwent procedure with Gho is all that's needed at this point as far as I'm concerned.

Inactive

Jundam you are as useless as always.

Science says : Gho works

Different Surgeons say : Yes Tisue Engineering works

And where is the progress? Where is it? Tell my MISTER BIG MOUTH where is it? I cant see anything, instead i see clinics selling their FUT

What YOU THINK and how reality looks are two different things. Where are your beloved surgeons who claim to be interested in progress, when it comes to terms of "lets investigate Gho"

ell you arrogant pompous little ...... guess what they didnt even investigate in Acell. So mister Big Mouth, anything else to say then useless air?

THE WHOLE INDUSTRY IS LIEING constantly, where do you live? In Dream World?

Didn't Gho publish a journal showing photographic evidence of donor regrowth though? Are you saying he might be lying / forging photos?

That's a bit of a stretch in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Jundam you are as useless as always.

Science says : Gho works

Different Surgeons say : Yes Tisue Engineering works

And where is the progress? Where is it? Tell my MISTER BIG MOUTH where is it? I cant see anything, instead i see clinics selling their FUT

What YOU THINK and how reality looks are two different things. Where are your beloved surgeons who claim to be interested in progress, when it comes to terms of "lets investigate Gho"

ell you arrogant pompous little ...... guess what they didnt even investigate in Acell. So mister Big Mouth, anything else to say then useless air?

THE WHOLE INDUSTRY IS LIEING constantly, where do you live? In Dream World?
    You can't spell or write a coherent sentence to save your life Dawkins. You're honestly the dumbest piece of shit I've ever run across on a forum.

Science hasn't said that Gho's theory works in practice. The only one who has said Gho's theory works in practice is Gho himself.

And for the record I've never supported ANY hair transplant surgeon so I don't know what you're on about.

This is it for me on this topic. I just don't care enough about it.

Inactive

If you dont care then why bother answering here? No you cant get away this time.

Gho published his results and the science very very openly for everone to take a look at this. But why hasnt anyone disproved him so far? For the same reason why nobody wants to adapt.

Science and Tissue Engineering supports Ghos findings. Guess what ARIs guideline is?

" Tha hair can regenerate itself"

So is the Histogen tagline and others. So if i am the dumbest piece of shit in your opinion, then gess what all the HM Research is aswell and all people who know the benefactor of tissue engineering.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I know some people don't like Gho, but I think the guy's definitely onto something. The HSI clinics are in four commercially very significant hubs and they are making very bold claims - I really don't think they would dare to do that in the heart of Europe with all the health watchdogs (especially in the UK) if they could not deliver results!
    If you think that is not possible then I suggeest you check the Trx2 thread and Whitfields claims. Also make sure to note his eduaction. I mean he is Oxford graduate. You don't get more United Kingdom than that...

Today the biggest businesses are made through biggest fairy tales. So make sure you find real evidence amongst all that stories.

Is there really unlimited supply of donor hair with Gho?

That's all I want to know really.