Threaded View

Skeptic1st

Hi Spex,
    Considering what you have said regarding expectations and time frames for new growth,there will always be exceptions to the rule correct?I have seen several photos on this site of patients who at only 6 months after receiving large HT sessions of 4 to 6K grafts appear about to have as full of a head of hair as anyone possibly could.I dont know what other supplements(propecia,rogaine,or something else) they may have used in conjunction with theyre transplants but that may be something to look at also.
    Its the job of the doctor to be up front and honest with his patients instead of worrying weather he's going "sell" that transplant.
    I was told by my physician that the growth time varies from person to person and that 6 months to a year is a realistic time frame.I was even already scheduled by my physician to return for my post op 6 month photo comparisons.Now why would they schedule that at 6 mos if they didnt beleive there was potential for some growth at that time?I am a patient patient and I dont have a problem waiting as long as it takes,without getting worked up about "WHEN".
    Im simply saying that in some cases, the HT physicians might be blamed for giving unrealistic expectations initially.