+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default Plant

ok well after that we can all see that you work for them

What a horrible employee I am to tell people not to follow the directions on the product. What is your point? Here's mine, because you obviously didn't read the first post.....I was looking for reviews on this stuff before I ordered it. Too late, because I ordered it and then found all of this negative stuff. Like I wasn't gonna try it though. It has improved my hair. Obviously it doesn't work for people with serious problems. That's what I'm saying, I had minor problems and they have been fixed. People with major hair issues should obviously look elsewhere for a different product. Make sense now or are you still convinced that I work for Ovation? I know that stuff doesn't do what it says, a lot! I've been there with a couple of different things. But I never got so angry at it that I took it out on other people. Especially people that I don't even know. Get some God in your life.

By the way, I called my co-worker and told her about this community and how furious people are over this. She doesn't like it so far, but she said she will keep trying it for a little while. It's the same story, the dryness. Like I said, everything doesn't work for everyone.

Default snake oil..

Oh grow up people are not furious they are just tired of false mis-leading advertising from crap like ovation...I think that is why I wrote...by the way I have 25 years as a hairdresser, a salon educator for a major manufacturers and have a CA teaching certificate...in Cosmetology...your body...and your "friends" body went through natural cycles of growth and resting anagen,catagen and telogen...the product had nothing whatsoever to do with it... As for god...please!

Ps I have work for years with a very large clientele of diverse hair types, including working in the past for hair club.

I'm done with this. It's good to know that you can't even share your opinion with people in the US anymore. I cant even come on this site and tell what happened to me. I didnt discredit anything that anyone else said. I just told what happened to me. You and a few other people seem to just want to tell people they are wrong when they say something contrary to what you believe. Good for you for having so much experience, that doesnt mean you get to just tell me everything I said was wrong. Enjoy the community.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by melakkari View Post
    I'm done with this. It's good to know that you can't even share your opinion with people in the US anymore. I cant even come on this site and tell what happened to me. I didnt discredit anything that anyone else said. I just told what happened to me. You and a few other people seem to just want to tell people they are wrong when they say something contrary to what you believe. Good for you for having so much experience, that doesnt mean you get to just tell me everything I said was wrong. Enjoy the community.

Melakkari, (pretty name)

I was reading this thread, and just wanted to say you sound like a really nice person.

My hair isn't falling out, I actually have a lot of long hair, but was researching how to grow it longer. Its just past my shoulder blades now, but seems to have stopped growing.

People were rude to you and dismissive of your experience but you were kind and respectful all the way. It shows you are a good person of character and have class. On the internet especially, that is a welcome thing to see, so thank you!!! People telling you to 'grow up' only shows that they are not responsible for their rude behavior.

Please don't ever stop being a nice person, Melakkari, or stop sharing your opinion. There are plenty of people here in the US who are open to intelligent dialogue without being rude or flippant.

Thank you also, for your opinion on Ovation. I won't be ordering the product as a result of reading this thread, but have to say: reading this thread has convinced me to never date a man who has a balding/hair loss issue. They seem quite moody and unhappy!

Life is short to be unhappy. Be kind to others.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by melakkari View Post
    hi mel dont be frightened away as there is always something to learn on these forums,yes some of us are fed up with being scammed as i have been many times but we learn from this i hope,but can always be taken in with some high tek talk.
    As i have said i was told on another forum save your money and do not buy ovation just use the mega tek which i thing is better but it will not regrow hair it may help with scalp dryness the conditioner that is,which as said is for horses.
    There is also mane and tail which some do use in conjuntion with minoxidil.

Default Thanks for the Kind Words!

Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. And I get it. I have been scammed with stuff I ordered off of the internet too. People have a lot of nerve. The ovation is still working for me as far as thickness and growth. It's not an overnight miracle or anything, but it's there. I am still BATTLING the dryness and as a result, my hair has never been oilier. I haven't seen Mane n' Tail in forever. I used to use it when I was younger. I won't shy away from adult discussions, it's just not cool to check ur e-mail everyday and see unnecessary rudeness. I've been hearing some good things about Mega Tek. If it's less expensive I might try that instead. I am worried about what everyone said about stopping the Ovation and your hair turning out really bad though. It definitely did not work out for my former co-worker, she really didn't like the dryness. Ovation sent me an e-mail about how to apply the cell therapy. I had been putting it all over my hair and scalp n' leavin' it on all night. You are supposed to apply it to ur scalp over night only. Maybe that's why I'm so dry. By the way, I totally married a man whose family line is free of baldness, doesn't help the crankiness though

hi mel the only reason people started using mega tek was the success it has had with horses bald spots where saddles and other equipment or allergic reactions has regrown the areas so if its good for animals then it may work for humans,but it may do something but it does smell nice and the shampoo should be followed by the conditioner and left of scalp for five to ten mins and it can be left on scalp overnight if its dry.

Also guys i have been using regenpure shampoo and conditoner and find that good but expensive although i only use a small amount twice or three times a week as it does not contain L sulphates but contains many helpful scalp ingredience.
    On other days i use some mega tek or alpecin double effect shampoo that does contain L sulphate but is good shampoo.