+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Thats not true

Ok your story sounds like you work for the SCAM that is OVATION...hair loss can only be slowed (that varies) in very limited amounts with ROGAIN... and while it has been proven to work, it is limited. In men it can be slowed and somewhat reversed with Propecia.

If by some chance your story is true...hair thinning or loss after a pregnancy, is normal and corrects itself....

Ovation is a SCAM....and using cancer in it's advertising, is disgusting....Making claims that they make on the radio are bordering on fraud and criminal....

Save your money and buy a quality salon product formulated for the type of hair and needs you have and your specific needs.

i keep saying guys this ovation is the human vertion of mega tek as i got email reply a long time ago from ovation about this,and the thing is there was many on hair loss forums saying mega tek is a great product.
    As it grows hair back on horses and is good for any animal skin conditions i would use with minox,the shampoo and conditioner.
    There is another product that was talked about many moons ago and that was mane shampoo.

Inactive

SCAM next one

No, I don't work for Ovation. I don't know why you are this pissed at a product. You don't like it, stop using it. All I'm saying is that my hair has been thin for 3 years and now it is starting to thicken up and grow again. I also mentioned that you shouldn't follow the directions that Ovation suggests. That is way too much for your hair. I use the cell therapy way less often than they suggest. Why would anyone who works for Ovation say that? Why would they say that every product is not for everyone. Who said that hair loss after pregnancy isn't normal? I suggested the product to a co-worker who is a breast cancer surviver. She has pretty thin hair. I'll post something about what she tells me about her experience when she reports to me.

Default Plant

ok well after that we can all see that you work for them

What a horrible employee I am to tell people not to follow the directions on the product. What is your point? Here's mine, because you obviously didn't read the first post.....I was looking for reviews on this stuff before I ordered it. Too late, because I ordered it and then found all of this negative stuff. Like I wasn't gonna try it though. It has improved my hair. Obviously it doesn't work for people with serious problems. That's what I'm saying, I had minor problems and they have been fixed. People with major hair issues should obviously look elsewhere for a different product. Make sense now or are you still convinced that I work for Ovation? I know that stuff doesn't do what it says, a lot! I've been there with a couple of different things. But I never got so angry at it that I took it out on other people. Especially people that I don't even know. Get some God in your life.

By the way, I called my co-worker and told her about this community and how furious people are over this. She doesn't like it so far, but she said she will keep trying it for a little while. It's the same story, the dryness. Like I said, everything doesn't work for everyone.

Default Crooner

I have bought Ovation hair a month ago and I just found this website today and registered. I'm on this hair system for almost 2 weeks now and I noticed that my thinning hair is even faster. Nothing is falling out but the rapid thinning is noticeable. (I have thinning hair on the crown). It's even thinning my hair on the front above my forehead. It wasn't thinning before using this product. I used to tilt my head down in front of the mirror to look which part is thinning in front of the mirror before using this product. Now, I don't need to tilt my head to check it, I can now see through the my hair above my forehead, the part that didn't need help bec. it wasn't thinning. I can see more of my scalp now on top of my head. My scalp is also starting to feel itchy and irritated. I think this product is doing just the reverse of what they promised. I'm seriously thinking of returning Ovation hair and get my money back. Anyone else having the same experience with this product?

With the exception of 1 product ( the cream which contains amino acids ) the rest of the products protect and treat damaged hair. seems, this is not for hair regrowth
    There are other alternatives , homemade masks and exercises
    i've had success with MG method - regrown some hair at the forehead and slowed greatly the bald spot on the top of the head