+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Ovation

I can only say to everyone that wants to try this..DON"T USE IT EVER!!! My hair is falling out more then before...This is a nightmare...!!! I cry everytime I wash my hair..I have more hair in the sink and towel theo on top of my head..really sad that people try to sell this kind of stuff. Do your research before you buy any hairloss preventative items.
    Iam really ANGRY

Hi everyone. I just happened to find this site when googling Ovation Cell Therapy, in curiosity over the radio ads I have also heard.

But I decided to sign up just to offer some hope to folks who have lost hair. At 40, mine was falling out by the handful and had been for two years. I found some products that limited it, but nothing stopped it, much less caused regrowth. I was also having hotflashes, memory loss, loss of libido, awful bone pain. When I started using bioidentical progesterone cream to treat the others, my hair loss unexplainably stopped and I have a full head of hair again. The problem has not recurred in six years (it also resolved all the other complaints that were making life not fun). I was hoping to find something to make my hair as thick as when I was 20, but guess I won't try Ovation.

Hope this helps someone. Most U.S. women are estrogen-dominant, which is why our girls are going into puberty at 8 and 9 and we are seeing so many cancers and other problems. Bioidentical hormones are NOT like the synthetic forms sold by prescription only and which are causing so much damage. Every brand I have tried works fine, but I have had the best results with Oasis Serene. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by jg132542 View Post
    When my hair started to thin about 2 years ago I started using another "Hair Growth" product and was not 100% satisified with my results. I was not losing any hair but I wasn't growing any new hair. Then I heard the Radio and Newspaper advertisements for this new Hair Growth product called Ovation Hair Therapy. So I decided to switch to Ovation. I have been using Ovation Hair/Cell Therapy for approximately 4 months now. Instead of growing hair or at the very least status quo I am seeing a rapid hair loss.

Has anyone experience these same results as I? As of today, I have stopped using the Ovation products. I am going out tonight and going back to my old products. I will post in about a month and let all know if Ovation was the problem or whether it is just Mother Nature.

I bought Ovation cell theraphy trio about 2 months ago. I am sooo MADDD!!! cause this thing caused lot of hair loss, the opposite of what they said. After the first use I could not believe the amount of hair came from my head. But I continued and later I washed my hair again as directed. This time I lost even more hair, I was about to cry.. I already have a thinning hair and the I bought this product to prevention of hair loss, NOT TO LOOSE more hair for God's sake. I counted the hair I picked from the bath tub that time, it was 276 hair gone all at once! But I heard from my hairstylist that same thing happen to her friend. She said her friend said it stopped after a while. I continued to use it hoping the hair loss will stop and i will have new hair coming soon. It stopped yes, after losing a lot alot of hair and no they are not growing back that fast. I hope someone sues this company!!! Stay away I would say, STAY AWAY from Ovation crap

i have said that mega tek which helps to regrow bald spots and help with skin conditions in horses is the same company as ovation,i have used mega tek and found it a good shampoo and conditioner and was talked about a lot on other sites,with some good feedback most using with minox as well.

Default Ovations

I am a Hairstylist, have been for 25 years...we in the SF market are being saturated with ads for this snake oil. I have emailed with them and they are full of crap. I am really disgusted with the clams that it will grow your hair or prevent it during cancer treatments....really people. I am contacting as many people media etc as I can.

Hi everyone!

I don't have a lot of hair loss, just from hormones after having a baby. But, I do want my hair to grow longer. I have been using Ovation for 2 months. I didn't have any more shedding than usual and I have had about 3/4 of an inch of growth. I also notice little hairs sticking up in places that there was no hair. It does make my hair kind of dry though, so I have to use a moisturizer that has olive oil in it. It's something that I have been using for a long time. My point is that I don't think that it is a scam, but everything doesn't work for everyone. Proactive was like that for me. Also, if your hair cells are dead, it is not going to work. Dormant hair cells can be revived though. So I don't know if this product is a good idea for every hair problem. Maybe just minor issues.

Default Thats not true

Ok your story sounds like you work for the SCAM that is OVATION...hair loss can only be slowed (that varies) in very limited amounts with ROGAIN... and while it has been proven to work, it is limited. In men it can be slowed and somewhat reversed with Propecia.

If by some chance your story is true...hair thinning or loss after a pregnancy, is normal and corrects itself....

Ovation is a SCAM....and using cancer in it's advertising, is disgusting....Making claims that they make on the radio are bordering on fraud and criminal....

Save your money and buy a quality salon product formulated for the type of hair and needs you have and your specific needs.

i keep saying guys this ovation is the human vertion of mega tek as i got email reply a long time ago from ovation about this,and the thing is there was many on hair loss forums saying mega tek is a great product.
    As it grows hair back on horses and is good for any animal skin conditions i would use with minox,the shampoo and conditioner.
    There is another product that was talked about many moons ago and that was mane shampoo.

Inactive

SCAM next one

No, I don't work for Ovation. I don't know why you are this pissed at a product. You don't like it, stop using it. All I'm saying is that my hair has been thin for 3 years and now it is starting to thicken up and grow again. I also mentioned that you shouldn't follow the directions that Ovation suggests. That is way too much for your hair. I use the cell therapy way less often than they suggest. Why would anyone who works for Ovation say that? Why would they say that every product is not for everyone. Who said that hair loss after pregnancy isn't normal? I suggested the product to a co-worker who is a breast cancer surviver. She has pretty thin hair. I'll post something about what she tells me about her experience when she reports to me.