+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

I'm telling you, this is a scam. If you wanna get robbed, go on and order it. We tested it on our french forum and it's absolute crap.

you maybe right mo i had this email from them and they say it contains ARGAFRAN from the atlas mountains now that does sound like a scam and it also contains marine extracts and oils.
    I tried a search for this argafran and cannot find out if it even exists hahahaha take it with a pinch of salt?

'nuff said, bullshit product.

I am amazed how much false marketising and false presentation basically scams are there in hairloss industry. I mean you have countless of products being advertised on the Internet, press, radio and it is all a huge amount of misrepresentation which in the end hurts customers. I am amazed how much battle is going into stopping pirating and piratebay and sites like that but this type of swindles are running wild.
    If I were a lawyer there would be much possibilites for suing. However those kinds of con artists must know how to avoid lawsuits.

The only advantage I see is that those companies, labs, doctors who give us a good valid, safe, effective treatment won't need to be afraid of some kind of retaliation...

its a good job that we can out these scams before anyone else is scammed,i came across the said product at hairsite forum and its also on you tube telling you how to mix it,first you need to stir it so you need a wooden small stick,then a spoon and also a candle.
    Put said product onto spoon then heat it under the candle until its melted? i think its funny that they say be careful not to put it hot onto your scalp hahahaha so it maynot regrow hair but burn it off. A case of hair now gone tomorrow

I know it is not funny if you are scammed but i have been caught too many times,i had another email from dr lewenberg with his 2% formula minoxidil+tretinoin that you have to use 3 bottles a month with 4 applications a day,mind you he has he says had 2,000 people trial it and has lots of hair regrowth pics on his sight.

Talking i tried the uk hair solutions

Hi i am new on this forum, i bought this product 3 months ago, and i used it twice a week, i was wandering if i should buy it again and started looking at reviews on google, and i found this thread so i came to talk about my experience.

My sister recommanded it she does not have an alopecia but very intense seasonal hairloss episodes and she likes it, then i researched and heard about it on a spanish forum and many of chatters were all saying that essential oils wont work on alopecia...

i am morrocan and arganfran is actually argan oil, it is an oil that only exist in morocco, a kind of nut that we traditionally use in cooking, to soften the skin and strenthning the hair, and this uk hair solutions product contains it, with some other essential oils like Bay st thomas and lavender, and marine extracts...

Essential oils has not been proved to convert the DHT or cure the male patern boldness, but minoxidile or finastride is just too harsh for me, so i astoped everything about 8 months ago and started that treatment, with some nutritional complements, the verdict is that no regrowth have been seen but a significant slow down in the hair loss..
    but then i have not seen any regrowth with minoxidile 5% and finastride 5mg either, used them for 3 years, it slowed hair loss but no regrowth.

the effect of ukhairsolutions could be just a coincidence and i wonder if i should buy it again, as i find it a bit too expensive, i bought it for £130 last march and now it is £85.
    emailed them many times, they think i should keep using the product for an extra 3 months and see how it goes, they dont really guarantee a regrowth in 6 months in my case, as i have an advanced alopecia, but they beleive my existing hair follicule will thicken...
    on hairsite many have been using it for a year before seeing the regrowth..so i dont really know how to go about that.
    Is it the structure of the site that makes you guys sceptical or is it because of the herbal nature of the product?

Quote Originally Posted by rassoul View Post
    Hi i am new on this forum, i bought this product 3 months ago, and i used it twice a week, i was wandering if i should buy it again and started looking at reviews on google, and i found this thread so i came to talk about my experience.

My sister recommanded it she does not have an alopecia but very intense seasonal hairloss episodes and she likes it, then i researched and heard about it on a spanish forum and many of chatters were all saying that essential oils wont work on alopecia...

i am morrocan and arganfran is actually argan oil, it is an oil that only exist in morocco, a kind of nut that we traditionally use in cooking, to soften the skin and strenthning the hair, and this uk hair solutions product contains it, with some other essential oils like Bay st thomas and lavender, and marine extracts...

Essential oils has not been proved to convert the DHT or cure the male patern boldness, but minoxidile or finastride is just too harsh for me, so i astoped everything about 8 months ago and started that treatment, with some nutritional complements, the verdict is that no regrowth have been seen but a significant slow down in the hair loss..
    but then i have not seen any regrowth with minoxidile 5% and finastride 5mg either, used them for 3 years, it slowed hair loss but no regrowth.

the effect of ukhairsolutions could be just a coincidence and i wonder if i should buy it again, as i find it a bit too expensive, i bought it for £130 last march and now it is £85.
    emailed them many times, they think i should keep using the product for an extra 3 months and see how it goes, they dont really guarantee a regrowth in 6 months in my case, as i have an advanced alopecia, but they beleive my existing hair follicule will thicken...
    on hairsite many have been using it for a year before seeing the regrowth..so i dont really know how to go about that.
    Is it the structure of the site that makes you guys sceptical or is it because of the herbal nature of the product?
    Hi are you only using it twice a week? because i wonder if you try it every night and wash it off in the mornings.
    There was some talk a long while ago about morroco oil for hair loss,how long would the product last if applied every night,but even so it still seems expensive at £85 if you have to mess about heating with a spoon?

Hi Rassoul you have solved what argafran is and i have found that you can buy 100% argafran oil for hair and scalp at only $40 at healthy hair plus which is as you say morrocan oil.
    Still the ball is out as to whether it will regrow hair? it seems it has been used for thousends of years by the morrocan people.
    I wonder if they have hair loss in morroco i will find out and be back?

For anyone in uk wants to try morroco oil it is available at £30 a bottle of 100ml which should last more than 3 months and is at body4real uk,so where did this uk hair solutions get there prices from?