+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Hi Raunchy how are you getting on with the solution i see you have to melt it on a spoon, is it greasy and another thing you do say someone used for two years well that is a longer time then they state on there site to see some results?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi Raunchy how are you getting on with the solution i see you have to melt it on a spoon, is it greasy and another thing you do say someone used for two years well that is a longer time then they state on there site to see some results?

Yes on their website they state growing hair after 3 months, many women have their hairloss stoping after few weeks and hair growing abundantly in 3 to 6 months, so it does work on some easy cases...and not on a long date alopecia...that's just advertising by pushing the barrier i guess.
    My friend has used many other stuf from the age of 17, he is now 32 of age!
    and it is the first time that new hairs started growing and his hair is becoming proper thick, in the last 3 months..it looks like he had some hairtransplant at the back of his head!
    He said he felt the texture of his hair changing after more than 6 months and then it just go back to normal, until he started growing hair.
    2 years is a long time but i thaught it is worth the try.
    You can melt it in a spoon, my friend after few months had enough and started rubbing in the palm of his handsto heat it and melt it with friction.
    I tried rubbing it, but it is easier to apply when it is completly turning to oil when on a candle heat, and yes it is greasy, i put a scarf on before i go to sleep so i dont stain the pillows, it does not have any colour thogh, it is a clear oil. i used it 2 times this week, 2 overnights and wash it off in the morning with a neutral ph shampoo, as many people advised me to buy. i am using a lavander essential oils ph neutral shampoo for everyday use.

Are you using minox as well r.

Talking

I have taken Proprecia 1mg for more than 3 years a few years ago, it made no difference to me, my hair was not better or worse, also when I stopped taking it cold turkey, and just used 5% minox the condition remained the same, so I am sure Proprecia is not for me. I have also tried Spiro Cream 2% from Dr lee for more than a year till a few weeks ago, again it made no difference, it has not even stop or slow down the hairloss.
    I tried Herbal H for 9 months and complet bulshit...

then I considered to upgrade the minox to 10% or 15% with 5% AA, because I did not think 5% works for me any longer after so many years , and AA is DHT inhibitor . My doctor has also given me the 0.15% fin lotion to try, and the health insurance pays for it, but not Proprecia. Still nothing heppened.. I do not know if UK Hair Solutions will even help, because I have taken Proprecia for years before, without any effect but just side effects.
    Now I am just thinking if I should just jump to something new, because of these women friends i know that swear by it to stop their hairloss after pregnancies, emotional breakdowns, or familly history of permanent hairloss and very fine hair...And all these forum's people with alopecia who grew their hair after 6 months or a year and specially with my friend who has the exact same history in hairloss than me and saw effects on stoping hairloss in few months and hair growing in 2 years, so i am going on his exact regime...mild rosmary shampoo and uk hair solutions mask 2 evenings a week, many people keep saying i have to use it at least 3 times a week the first 3 months but I do not want to overkill, which will leave me no where to upgrade again in the future.

DO you think i should take minox again? is that what you would do combine the 2? or is it just because it is hard to stop minox once you started?

RA its hard to say what to use as we are all different have you got pattern loss and how long have you been on the uk hs for.
    It would be good to use for at least six months to see if it does anything on its own.

Well that's my plan, specially that it better to go in a holistique way of remedy, i dont think it logical to mix a harsh chimical with essential oils and expect it to work...
    So i stay on the uk hai solutions for at least a year and give it the time to sink in...
    We will see.

Red face uk hair solutions

Your friend had to wait 2 years???
    I have used the product once a week and saw baby hairs growing at the end of the 8th month they got thicker after the 10th month!
    I would have been discouraged to wait that long...i gues it depends of how bad is your hair loss condition.

Default uk hair solutions

I have been using this solution topically for the last 7 months, it slows down the hair loss and my hair is thicker after about 4 months of twice a week application on my scalp, i still can't see any hair growth, i keep my hair about 2cm long so if there is any new hairs i will notice as my hair is very thin.
    i can notice my hair getting thicker and it gives a fuller look which is great, but how long do i need to wait for growth, I am an african american so frizzy hair, is there any african americans who tried it?

Default hair is hair!!

Hi Salime, me anf my friend are caucasians, but hair is hair, curly or straight it grows the same way, i dont think there is any difference!!

My friend had hair growing 2 years after starting the treatment...it is herbal so dont expect a quick fix.

Hair is Hair!! african asian or alien, it all grow the same way dude!
    Dont expect a quick fix it is herbal!!