+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Although I think Astressin b shows a lot of promise. I think we all should be very skeptical of any recently released products that claim to treat hair loss with it. To date, Astressin b has not gone through rigorous FDA trials designed to establish its safety and efficacy. For any such product, we should apply our usual skepticism: where are the high quality before and after photos? Where are the testimonials? Where are the independent reviews of the product from long time users?

Also remember that in the study the mice received subcutaneous injections not topical applications. It is not clear if topical applications even worked in a mouse model. We also don't know anything about what appropriate doses or delivery mechanisms for humans might be.

Don't get me wrong, I think Astressin b is very promising as a future hair loss treatment, but I am concerned about unscrupulous companies trying to sell untested products (that might not even contain astressin b). Not only could people get ripped off, but I wouldn't want people to give up on a promising line of research due to bad experiences with dishonest companies selling dubious products, that for all we know are based on flawed doses and delivery mechanisms.

People at hairloss research are not gonna conduct trials on humans, so what's the point on trials anyway, still if this could work on humans, it would be years and years before this could hit the market and someone company is already offering topical.

**** arsetressin bee

Its all about GHO and Replicel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cory View Post
    People at hairloss research are not gonna conduct trials on humans, so what's the point on trials anyway, still if this could work on humans, it would be years and years before this could hit the market and someone company is already offering topical.

we could see it in maybe 3 or 4 years

also if it works they will make it in korea or something well before FDA gets to phase II

Default Spectral Dnc formula 7

What about spectral Dnc formula 7 looks interesting and will it be safe

Default Topical Astressin-b

This is supposed to be available in the coming weeks.
    I have not heard any reports that it is unsafe and apparently there is no shedding. Has anybody any plans to give it a go?

http://dslaboratories.com/home.php

Once bitten twice shy. I'll wait for some of you lot to try it before I do

I thought this stuff is only if hairloss is due to stress?

I have been doing a sort of home made remedy. Its a mixture of DMSO, allantoin and phosphatidylserine. phosphatidylserine is supposed to act as a CRF blocker similar to astressin-b. You can check out my progress at http://homehairgrow.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bmartin1134 View Post
    I have been doing a sort of home made remedy. Its a mixture of DMSO, allantoin and phosphatidylserine. phosphatidylserine is supposed to act as a CRF blocker similar to astressin-b. You can check out my progress at http://homehairgrow.blogspot.com/
    Sorry, but are you insane? You can't just test some compounds on yourself, even if it's just topical. I think I don't need to explain why, no matter how depressed you are. There are even guys who are injecting themselves with Astressin B. That is totally over the hill, not from this world..