+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Out of jobs or in prison? That's totally ridiculous. There's no reason why more than 4 companies can't at least try to progress forward beyond testing on mice.

Well, like I said before, those so-called scientists make a living out of torturing mice and subjecting them to all kinds of useless experiments. Basically they have no aim or goals beyond that, nor do they have any intentions of trying their useless "discoveries" on humans, EVER. I've been reading about similar "discoveries" that reverse hair loss in mice for over 25 years. But we never see anything in real life. Had those sons of bitches really worked on a cure or treatment for hair loss -for humans- baldness would've been a thing of the past by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    I'm so sick of hearing about mice trials. Yes, we know astressin-b regrows hair on mice. How soon could this be tested on humans or at least macaques?

I'd even offer myself as a test subject. How dangerous can this stuff be? It's not like any of the mice died. If I could get my hands on some of this stuff I'd try it, but I have no idea how to store it or inject or what dosage to use.
    Testing in mice? How about they test on humans - the murderers,paedophiles and other pieces of shit doing life in prison?

I know, it really frustrates the hell outta me. I mean, I could understand if some of these potential hair growth chemicals were tested on humans and even if they failed, at least we'd know that the scientists are at least TRYING to come up with a cure. Yet we've seen so many chemicals that could cause potential hair growth in humans yet none of them are even TRIED on humans. And I'm sure that if anyone offered humans trials using such potential hair regrowth chemicals as WNT, Noggin, TB-4, BMP's, Beta Catenin, Ephrin A3, N-WASP, laminin 511, CD34 and CD200 proteins, and hedgehog agonists, sooooo many people would just jump at the chance to try these. As I've said before and I'll say it again: you know something is wrong when sooo many supposed hair regrowth 'discoveries' are publicized yet all we have today are extremely mediocre options like Rogaine, Propecia, and hair transplants.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Testing in mice? How about they test on humans - the murderers,paedophiles and other pieces of shit doing life in prison?
    Hail Hitler, huh? How ****ing despicable, if you're even close to being serious.

What's funny is that since ''Maxime'' started to post comments on their blog about how their product might end up being a failure and just another BS product ... you can't post comments anymore.

What a bunch of tools, can't even handle criticism.

is 5mg of astressin-b enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    I think a better solution would be to increase remuneration for people involved in higher risk trials.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    Hail Hitler, huh? How ****ing despicable, if you're even close to being serious.
    Well if you knew someone who got raped/murdered I doubt you'd be upset if scientists tested a hair loss solution on that person. My main concern would be that the person doesn't deserve the hair if the treatment worked! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Flowers View Post
    Well if you knew someone who got raped/murdered I doubt you'd be upset if scientists tested a hair loss solution on that person. My main concern would be that the person doesn't deserve the hair if the treatment worked! Haha
    If you ended up convicted of a crime you didn't commit, and a line of cold, fervid white-coats set to conduct various medical experiments on you against your will, your main concern might somewhat shift.