+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 210 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/sh...istogen&rank=1

Study Start Date: December 2011
    Estimated Study Completion Date: December 2012
    Estimated Primary Completion Date: June 2012 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)

Thats just the 'official' completion date, not really an indication of when we'll see first results... the phase 1 completion date was well after they released the first results - they kept the trial going to see the effects of the treatment up to the 2 year period - so we could see results way before the December 2012 mark -mah right?

2020 I saw pictures from Histogen on their site. But it is 2 years old now.
    If they would have another good results they would show it.
    Aderans efect is 14(if i remember currectly) hairs per cm^2. Forgive me but it is notghing.
    And yes... Replicel. We don't know anything. Will see on March?
    I don't believe that they will show anything at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ffar View Post
    2020 I saw pictures from Histogen on their site. But it is 2 years old now.
    If they would have another good results they would show it.
    Aderans efect is 14(if i remember currectly) hairs per cm^2. Forgive me but it is notghing.
    And yes... Replicel. We don't know anything. Will see on March?
    I don't believe that they will show anything at all.
    You dont know shit. You've been here since Jan and already sounding like you have some insights... Palease!

I've said it before and I'llsay it again. 14 hairs per s sq is better than zero. Anybody with actual hair loss that is already below that mark will no doubt agree

This is eapecially good if you get propecia side effects like I do.

To all the annoying noobs pointing out that Histogen said that they were going to post more info last year.... Dont forget that they lost a year being taken to court by some scum sucking company over a patent.

Angry? Then send an abusive email to the company that delayed your hair growth by a year. They should be slaughtered...

Kiwi i wasn't just a member of this borard. Sorry dude people without acout
    are able to watch.
    You says that 14 per cm^2 is better then nothig and I am saying
    it is 7 graphs per cm^ so for me it is nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by ffar View Post
    Kiwi i wasn't just a member of this borard. Sorry dude people without acout
    are able to watch.
    You says that 14 per cm^2 is better then nothig and I am saying
    it is 7 graphs per cm^ so for me it is nothing.
    this is why Histogen is being delayed:
    http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2009/...rs-lawsuit-hi/

As for Aderans, I'm sure they'll do better as time goes by. They have a $100+ million to play with and they can afford doing many studies at once. They'll nail it eventually...

That was a while back 2020, since then Histogen have acquired new board members, lost old ones and defeated SkinMedica - they also secured the funds to head into Phase 2 back in 2010.

Regardless Gail Naughton has really weathered some rough storms in the past, it irritates me when large corporations utilise dirty tricks and red tape to stifle trials into progressive treatments - that said it's a necessary evil in many respects.

Inactive

There is a short, few days old interview with leading companies on askmen site.
    Strangely dr. Cotsarelis is the only one that declined the interview (?), but anyways, here is a short text about histogen:

Naughton believes she and her team have identified the four growth factors that are most important for the cycling of a hair follicle and for stimulating growth: Follistatin, Noggin (seriously), Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and Keratinocyte growth factor (KGF). So far, according to Histogen, patients have had statistically significant hair growth (including increases in hair count, hair thickness and hair density) at 12 weeks and at one year. Histogen aims to have a product on the market in Asia in 2015 and in the U.S. a year later. The actual procedure involves a one- or two-time set of injections in the scalp with a very fine 32-gauge needle, taking only several minutes rather than the hours required for a hair transplant.

I could swear I read a few months back in another interview it would be in asia maybe in 2013, not 2015.
    But I may be wrong, with piles of info in my head who can say for sure - point is: I really hope they wont be prolonging the dates (much), otherwise they would lose credibility in a flash.
    As far as I'm concerned - 2015 would be a charm if it happens then. I really hope they get more good results and soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    There is a short, few days old interview with leading companies on askmen site.
    Strangely dr. Cotsarelis is the only one that declined the interview (?), but anyways, here is a short text about histogen:

Naughton believes she and her team have identified the four growth factors that are most important for the cycling of a hair follicle and for stimulating growth: Follistatin, Noggin (seriously), Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), and Keratinocyte growth factor (KGF). So far, according to Histogen, patients have had statistically significant hair growth (including increases in hair count, hair thickness and hair density) at 12 weeks and at one year. Histogen aims to have a product on the market in Asia in 2015 and in the U.S. a year later. The actual procedure involves a one- or two-time set of injections in the scalp with a very fine 32-gauge needle, taking only several minutes rather than the hours required for a hair transplant.

I could swear I read a few months back in another interview it would be in asia maybe in 2013, not 2015.
    But I may be wrong, with piles of info in my head who can say for sure - point is: I really hope they wont be prolonging the dates (much), otherwise they would lose credibility in a flash.
    As far as I'm concerned - 2015 would be a charm if it happens then. I really hope they get more good results and soon.
    Lol yep. They said 2013...I remember... So much for that

I used to be like kiwi, but theb i faced reality