+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

The video was pretty interesting. I think their process might be the one. If the trials go as well or better than planned maybe 2013 or 2014 will be the year it's released. I bet this process costs $10,000 at least.

I don't care if it costs an arm or a leg.

As long as the results are there, I'll find a way to finance it.

Cost was never an issue. If this process works (which doesn't leave scars all over your head), I would even pay $20,000. Having my hair back is absolutely priceless for me. I believe that there are so many people out there like myself who would pay anything to get their hair back, but they don't want their head permanently scarred for life.

It's my understanding that conventional hair transplants are expensive due to the fact that the procedure requires a significant number of man-hours by technicians trained in microsurgery. This technique seems fundamentally simpler less labour intensive, which could mean hair restoration doctors could charge less, lower the treatment price and treat more patients to gain an overall increase in revenue.

I know this is slightly off topic but does anyone know anything about the PRP doctor in Canada offering treatment? They have pics on their site and say it's $600 per treatment and you go 3 months after your first treatment and then possibly once a year for maintenance. Check it out at the PRP thread under the histogen thing on the top of the threads. Sounds interesting but I'm skeptical

Wait, replicel is what TrichoScience used to be, right? When did they say it'sgoing to come on the market?

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch_Dude View Post
    Wait, replicel is what TrichoScience used to be, right? When did they say it'sgoing to come on the market?
    If everything goes as planned, they might be out before anyone. They are not going through FDA. They can come out as soon as 2013-14!

so what are replicel planning on doing just doing 2 clinical trials and offering it outside the us.. Lik canada or something.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    If everything goes as planned, they might be out before anyone. They are not going through FDA. They can come out as soon as 2013-14!
    That seems early, do you think they are able to release it that soon with good results...or do we have to wait for later generations?

I'm actually really excited about Replicel, because their solution is planned to be a real cure. That's at least the way I have been informed about them. Hope it's gonna work out