+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 210 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Follicle Death Row View Post
    Bosox, 30% regrowth and not another hair lost in 5 years time would do the trick perfectly for you.
    And, crucially, that would be a enormous deal better than all existing treatments.

None of these future treatments are going to be miracle cures, alas. But anything that we get on the market that is better than the existing Big 3 and HTs should be welcomed with open arms.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    And, crucially, that would be a enormous deal better than all existing treatments.

None of these future treatments are going to be miracle cures, alas. But anything that we get on the market that is better than the existing Big 3 and HTs should be welcomed with open arms.
    ²

Exactly.

MPB will be completely cured one day. Human ingenuity and the profit motive make that inevitable. However, that might (unfortunately) be possible in the next few decades. The improved treatments will be the 'bridge' towards that goal. If there's one thing we should all expect from life, it's progress.

MPB will be completely cured one day. Human ingenuity and the profit motive make that inevitable. However, that might (unfortunately) be possible in the next few decades. The improved treatments will be the 'bridge' towards that goal. If there's one thing we should all expect from life, it's progress.
    we're not waiting for a cure... better treatments will be just as good

Tell the Replicel people that I will happily take a huge dose of this stuff to see if it will actually fulfill decent thick results, it will save everyones time waiting and waiting, If it kills me who cares.

I respectfully disagree. Replicel has the potential to regrow a full head of hair and Histogen has the potential to at least give us enough of a head of hair that hair loss really wouldn't even be noticeable anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Replicel has the potential to regrow a full head of hair and Histogen has the potential to at least give us enough of a head of hair that hair loss really wouldn't even be noticeable anymore.
    Let us all pray!!!!

I can't believe one injection of some fluid is going to cost £15,000 if it does work.

Watching MOTD here in England and Fergie and Wenger have thick full head of hair and they are on the verge of death. Here I am...I started balding at age 16 and have no hair, makes me sick!!!

Agreed. These are all interim treatments. The real cure in a form of a pill or a topical which will somehow deactivate genes responsible for DHT sensitive hair, or make the hair follicels themselves DHT resistant is decades away.

The real highly effective tratment would be hair multiplication, something that Dr. Ronald Lauster is working on. However in a best case scenario this is 10-15 years away.

If Replicel treatment is compoundable with diminshing results it would still be possible to get back a fair amount of hair.
    For us 20-30% regrowth is a moderate success and better than anything on the market currently.

However I am spouting speculation, hypothetical conjecture and my own hope. Which means squat.

I joined this forum last winter we had this same kind of exuburence and enthusiasm with results from Phase I trials of Histogen. A year later nothing has changed on that front.

What I am saying is even after phase I results we will still be in the dark. I am actually waiting for Replicel to finish Phase II trials. And then I can let my hope take over.

And if someone enters Phase II trials sooner, good for us.
    I know it is tough guys, I am going NW2 and is an uneasy feeling, and I am betting on all of this. Currently it is a real long shot. But I am positive it will pay off .

not sure why everyone is talking about 20-30% regrowth.... that's only after ONE injection. What stops you from getting multiple injections? I doubt replicel results are limited

My last comment on this until we get phase 1 results. My realistic hopes: Around 30% regrowth, compoundable (won't know until well into phase 2 I guess), permanent (i.e. you won't need periodic injections to keep that 30%), out by say 2016 and no more than $10,000 for 1 round.

If the price is high and the effects are transient I'm going to throw in the towel but let's stay positive. Let's hope for good results.