+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 210 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by clandestine View Post
    Don't be so sure though, always the possibility he could be trolling.
    nah he was questioned many times and proved he was in touch with aderans.It took him a year to see results.His real name was given too.

Quote Originally Posted by born View Post
    nah he was questioned many times and proved he was in touch with aderans.It took him a year to see results.His real name was given too.
    I don't believe anybody on the internet. But if it is true, that is god damn spectacular news.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    I don't believe anybody on the internet. But if it is true, that is god damn spectacular news.
    i'll find the thread and post it.They've also made a thread telling that he was propably trolling.He was also posting before he got accepted into the clinical trials.And let me tell you this, aderans wouldn't expand their clinical trials or invest money if they haven't seen something like propecia or rogaine.

Default Replicel News: 30% increase tops

Guys I just heard from the bald truth show that some guy in wall street heard that replicel has produced 20-30% increase in hair so far...How good is this?
    And that you should buy stocks NOW before they announce the results on March.

Personally, I'm afraid it might be the highest efficiency since they used a really high dose.

Hopefully the higher the dose the higher the increase in hair...unless for some reason no matter how high the dose 30% is the limit :S...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Guys I just heard from the bald truth show that some guy in wall street heard that replicel has produced 20-30% increase in hair so far...How good is this?

Personally, I'm afraid it might be the highest efficiency since they used a really high dose.

Hopefully the higher the dose the higher the increase in hair...unless for some reason no matter how high the dose 30% is the limit :S...
    I wouldn't believe it to be honest. A sparsely traded stock like Replicel could move a lot with the slightest action, so it could just be somebody trying to pump up the stock to get out, or somebody just trolling. I wouldn't put any money on a rumor like that. But I do think Replicel is worth a $1000-$2000 gamble at this point. If it works, you've just probably paid for most of the treatment, if it doesn't, you're out 1 grand. Even if the results are just moderately good, I see it being an easy 10 bagger.

It's just a story, don't buy it... People who suffer tend to believe everything and some people think that's funny.

And by the way, 30% would be totally fine..

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I'm not sure about this, but I think that would be illegal.

Am I the only one not impressed by 30%? I don't want to wait another 3 or so years and spend 15000 on an "ok" hairloss treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Am I the only one not impressed by 30%? I don't want to wait another 3 or so years and spend 15000 on an "ok" hairloss treatment.
    Beggars can't be choosers.

Anyone know how many injection the participants in this trial have received so far?

If a single injection gives anything really, it's good news, because this type of treatment would be compoundable.

What they'd do is find out how much would kill you, then scale it back a notch. We call that "therapeutic dose"

You would look like a right idiot with only 20-30% of your hair sprouting out the top of your head.

You need at least 75% of a typical head of hair and even then that is going to look a bit thin.