+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 210 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Yeah guys don't get your hopes up whatsoever here. There was insane hype this time last year and we got pretty much the worst news imaginable for those of us hoping it'd be out by 2015. Just remain calm and see what they have to say.
    Well thats not entirely true is it

What really happened was that 2020 went crazy and bought a whole lot of shares in Replicel and a handful of people went insane.

I on the other hand who've been observing this forum for YEARS quickly spotted the hype - to be honest Replicel should be ashamed of themselves for creating such hype without the goods to back up their talk.

Histogen unlike Replicel have been in the game for a lot longer. Fingers crossed their results kick a55 this month

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    What if they show something huge at this event though? you think they would really come and even take the time to present something that hasn't shown to even be what is on the market today?
    Thats what they did the last 3 times they have created some hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I'm a fan of;
    1) histogen
    2) aderans
    3) dr gho

In my mind these guys are innocent until proven guilty.

Replicel might work but they are honestly years behind the above 3 options.

Out of all the above options I speculate dr gho could help you now except be warned that he's expensive and you're really paying for a glorified but scarless (to the human eye) FUE procedure.
    I agree with you, but are you saying you don't believe Gho regenerates donor hair?

Well thats not entirely true is it

What really happened was that 2020 went crazy and bought a whole lot of shares in Replicel and a handful of people went insane.

I on the other hand who've been observing this forum for YEARS quickly spotted the hype - to be honest Replicel should be ashamed of themselves for creating such hype without the goods to back up their talk.

Histogen unlike Replicel have been in the game for a lot longer. Fingers crossed their results kick a55 this month
    Yeah maradona and others played it up to incredible heights. Having only recently joined back then I didn't know better and thought we'd all be NW1 by 2015!!

See, because of that I have no optimism for Histogen either. Just can't risk another let down of that magnitude.

Yeah maradona and others played it up to incredible heights. Having only recently joined back then I didn't know better and thought we'd all be NW1 by 2015!!

See, because of that I have no optimism for Histogen either. Just can't risk another let down of that magnitude.
    someone on here emailed histogen and got word that their results that will be released in the next few months are "promising"

someone on here emailed histogen and got word that their results that will be released in the next few months are "promising"
    Wasn't that kiwi?

I'm glad to hear it either way but it's pretty vague. Definitely better than "poor" though lol...

Wasn't that kiwi?

I'm glad to hear it either way but it's pretty vague. Definitely better than "poor" though lol...
    it may have been kiwi I can't remember..but yeah I don't think they would have led him on to believe that..histogen has been pretty conservative and they have nothing to gain by hyping it up

it may have been kiwi I can't remember..but yeah I don't think they would have led him on to believe that..histogen has been pretty conservative and they have nothing to gain by hyping it up
    Nah it wasnt me because I read that too.

I didnt recognize the poster as an older member of these forums so I took it as a grain of salt. But if the results are "promising" that is a hell of a lot better then "not promising"....

What if they show something huge at this event though? you think they would really come and even take the time to present something that hasn't shown to even be what is on the market today?
    I doubt they have something massive, unless they have somehow turned 6% vellus hair into 40% terminal hair.

I joined this forum in April last year and was surprised by all the hype around Replicel...people announcing they had found the cure etc. Hopefully they can bring something to market but I'm not holding my breath.

That said, I will look out for their announcements.

I'm a fan of;
    1) histogen
    2) aderans
    3) dr gho

In my mind these guys are innocent until proven guilty.

Replicel might work but they are honestly years behind the above 3 options.

Out of all the above options I speculate dr gho could help you now except be warned that he's expensive and you're really paying for a glorified but scarless (to the human eye) FUE procedure.
    Do you think Gho can give better coverage, with more density, than a traditional FUE?

I'm thinking about getting my hairline and temples filled in