+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 210 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    I think 2020 shouldnt get HSC when it comes out.
    I don't know what's happened to 2020. He's gone all crazy recently.
    He used to bring up very good info on mechanisms of baldness and whatnot. Now he's just downtalking histogen.

HSC it's better than we all thought to be. The question is if it'll work on everyone !

2020 if baldness is your main concern with becoming a steroid pumped superman then surely you should be on other forums that are all awaiting cures for the dozen other side effects associated with steroid use, namely liver tumours and heart attacks.

Talking about Histogen... when is Spencer going to have another interview with Gail? It's been over 2 years...

Do you think Spencer could ask one of the researchers from one of the major companies their opinion on combining solutions from different companies in a separate clinical trial?

Lets say Histogen combine solutions with Replicel and conduct a phase I trial in say 20 patients?... the research for both solutions is there, we have mountains of it from over 30 years.

Would this be possible? I know they are competitors but perhaps merging they could actually come up with a treatment better than every other company in trials today, it would also work wonders for them financially.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I don't know what's happened to 2020. He's gone all crazy recently.
    He used to bring up very good info on mechanisms of baldness and whatnot. Now he's just downtalking histogen.
    not crazy. just the more I research, the more disappointed I become in those future treatments...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    HSC it's better than we all thought to be. The question is if it'll work on everyone !
    if it works the way I described in previous posts then no. Bald spots will fail to respond to "growth factors" just like they fail to respond to your body's own growth factors due to upregulated COX-2 enzyme.

Is it a coincidence that strong anti-inflammatories, botox, and thymosin grow hair like crazy?

2020 why so depressed? Team Tokyo are coming to the rescue

http://www.astrogle.com/discus/viewthread.php?tid=1758

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    if it works the way I described in previous posts then no. Bald spots will fail to respond to "growth factors" just like they fail to respond to your body's own growth factors due to upregulated COX-2 enzyme.

Is it a coincidence that strong anti-inflammatories, botox, and thymosin grow hair like crazy?
    You have been reading far too many Iron_Man posts.

2 years ago he said wnt ligands would have no impact on hair growth but he was talking rubbish - over that time Histogen have proved him wrong and wnt proteins have also reversed grey hair.

A regular NSAID can be used as a COX-2 inhibitor, you can try celecoxib (Celebrex), valdecoxib (Bextra), parecoxib (Dynastat), lumiracoxib - to see if it brings you back to NW1 but I doubt it will.

(Although I believe some were taken off the market because Merck fabricated some of the clinical trials' data surrounding the analgesic effects of the drugs - leading many to encounter fatal cardiovascular complications, some of the products were taken off the market.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    not crazy. just the more I research, the more disappointed I become in those future treatments...

Maybe you should leave this to the professionals.

Your research at best is novice.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    2020 why so depressed? Team Tokyo are coming to the rescue

http://www.astrogle.com/discus/viewthread.php?tid=1758
    "Rejuvenate and repair hair follicle".... sighs... the follicle is fine. Leave follicles alone

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    You have been reading far too many Iron_Man posts.

2 years ago he said wnt ligands would have no impact on hair growth but he was talking rubbish - over that time Histogen have proved him wrong and wnt proteins have also reversed grey hair.
    right but they didn't make any injections into bald spots where inflammation is upregulated the most.
    Also another question: how long will these results last? What makes them think that your body will take over once these growth factors "wear off"?

Lol they have lasted past the two year mark - how do you know that the results have declined? Maybe Gail Naughton will come on the show and say "yes the first patients are still experiencing stable hair growth" - what will you say then?

And plz name me another treatment that you use ONCE and then experience hair growth for 2 years?

Can you and Iron_Man please find me a COX-2 inhibitor that can do that?

I doubt it.

Regarding your comments about "the HSC not used in bald spots" - in all honesty, some of the pictures at baseline, the hair looked pretty shit to me - you could see copious amounts of vellus hair that looked like they had endured years of being raped by DHT - and all of a sudden 6 months later they were glowing terminal hairs and had new hairs surrounding them. I call that a win.