+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 210 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Im excited about HSC. But I must say, the results theyve made public so far are still very vague. Not that its important what we think, given their priority right now is investment.

Not long before we know more.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Ill take two years of hair, please!
    you people still don't get it.... eventually you will be a NW6 right? The rest of the hair will start thinning too right? How are you planning to keep up with the CYCLING? not talking about density, I'm talking about CYCLING.

If you want some temporary hair there already are compounds that can regrow you that and that's my point - why do all this research if this is just another "boost" and not an actual reversal of a condition? Why go through all those clinical phases? I understand why Replicel and Aderans have to go but in the case of Histogen I don't. They're either wasting time or hiding something from us

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    you people still don't get it.... eventually you will be a NW6 right? The rest of the hair will start thinning too right? How are you planning to keep up with the CYCLING? not talking about density, I'm talking about CYCLING.

If you want some temporary hair there already are compounds that can regrow you that and that's my point - why do all this research if this is just another "boost" and not an actual reversal of a condition? Why go through all those clinical phases? I understand why Replicel and Aderans have to go but in the case of Histogen I don't. They're either wasting time or hiding something from us
    we all get it, 2020. I'll take 2 years too. We are not gonna live forever you know? Hopefully I can use histogen until my mid 30s then **** it, razor time !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    we all get it, 2020. I'll take 2 years too. We are not gonna live forever you know? Hopefully I can use histogen until my mid 30s then **** it, razor time !!!!!!!!
    not my point. If it's true that HSC results are temporary and they're not actually reversing MPB then they're wasting time and money. Temporary COSMETIC improvements don't need to go through those FDA phases I don't know why they're doing that then.
    You want temporary hair? There you go:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...rowth-factors/
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...-regrowth.html

why wait for Histogen then?

Why dont you let them get on with it, rather then speculate.

not my point. If it's true that HSC results are temporary and they're not actually reversing MPB then they're wasting time and money. Temporary COSMETIC improvements don't need to go through those FDA phases I don't know why they're doing that then.
    You want temporary hair? There you go:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...rowth-factors/
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...-regrowth.html

why wait for Histogen then?
    you gone crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    you gone crazy.
    not really I'm just saying if Histogen is going for a COSMETIC procedure rather than something MEDICAL(from the regenerative category) then they're wasting time because first, they don't have to go through FDA for that and second, we already have a bunch of peptides that regrow hair.

I hope I'm wrong and I hope that Histogen is much better than I imagine it to be

Inactive

Exclamation

not really I'm just saying if Histogen is going for a COSMETIC procedure rather than something MEDICAL(from the regenerative category) then they're wasting time because first, they don't have to go through FDA for that
    The criteria used for determining what constitutes a drug (from the standpoint of the FDA) has nothing to do with whether the effects are permanent. That isn't the factor that distinguishes drugs from cosmetics.

Inactive

Cmon guys, stop with speculations, you actually know NOTHING whats going on at their labs or what the results will be.

This is just hearsay talk. Lets wait for the official results/interview.

Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Cmon guys, stop with speculations, you actually know NOTHING whats going on at their labs or what the results will be.

This is just hearsay talk. Lets wait for the official results/interview.
    I think 2020 shouldnt get HSC when it comes out.