+ Reply to Thread
Page 173 of 210 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 171 172 173 174 175 183 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    Fingers crossed they'll have good news at the end of the year.

Fingers crossed histogen has amazing results end of the year.
    Imagine if you could grow new follicles with Histogen, Aderans or whatever....then immunize them with Replicel!

Obviously I'm just talking out of my ass but it's nice to live in a time where there is actual hope that things will get better for hair loss sufferers (ie most adults in the world)

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Imagine if you could grow new follicles with Histogen, Aderans or whatever....then immunize them with Replicel!
    That is exactly what I expect will eventually happen, only Aderans will not be involved. Aderans will be doing their own exclusive thing through Bosely and Hair Club.

Currenty, the only way Aderans can get the direction of growth right is to grow follicles in donated skin, then harvest the new follicles from the donated skin in an FUE style procedure so they can then be replanted in your scalp as is done during a traditional hair transplant. Aderans might be the first to offer a solution but it won't be the best - and it won't be the most cost effective. Too many steps. The more steps you have in a process the more opportunity you will have to encounter problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    That is exactly what I expect will eventually happen, only Aderans will not be involved. Aderans will be doing their own exclusive thing through Bosely and Hair Club.

I was thinking the very same thing earlier today in training class as I stared at the two close buzzed (maybe week out from shaves?) NW5 and NW6s in front of me.

Both looked fine, but the one guy clearly could put on some upper body size. I think I'm small but damn he barely had an upper arm.

Quote Originally Posted by NotBelievingIt View Post
    I was thinking the very same thing earlier today in training class as I stared at the two close buzzed (maybe week out from shaves?) NW5 and NW6s in front of me.

Both looked fine, but the one guy clearly could put on some upper body size. I think I'm small but damn he barely had an upper arm.
    I believe arm transplants have been done.

so far Histogen was only able to grow BRAND NEW FOLLICLES in VITRO... from the past two studies they still weren't able to confirm if HSC did in fact grow any new follicles

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I don't like the sound of that at all. Only Bosley doctors will be able to work with Aderan's regeneration technique?
    Has anyone ever had a good transplant from Bosley?!

I don't like the sound of that at all. Only Bosley doctors will be able to work with Aderan's regeneration technique?
    Has anyone ever had a good transplant from Bosley?!
    Tracy doesn't know that as a fact - nobody does - and besides aderans want to make as much money as possible so I doubt it'll be exclusive.

@Tracy - heck even if they do have to FUE those babies into my head you can sign me the hell up!!! I'll take 3000 grafts thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    so far Histogen was only able to grow BRAND NEW FOLLICLES in VITRO... from the past two studies they still weren't able to confirm if HSC did in fact grow any new follicles
    So how do you explain the difference in hair count from baseline to 12 weeks in BOTH studies?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    So how do you explain the difference in hair count from baseline to 12 weeks in BOTH studies?
    ??? hair count is not the same as the number of hair follicles. You certainly have much much more actual hair than follicles. HSC may stimulate existing follicles to produce better hair. Also, the growth factors they're using are being secreted all the time on your scalp so this isn't anything new.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    ??? hair count is not the same as the number of hair follicles. You certainly have much much more actual hair than follicles. HSC may stimulate existing follicles to produce better hair. Also, the growth factors they're using are being secreted all the time on your scalp so this isn't anything new.
    Right. And can you prove ANY of those assumptions? No. So I would rather believe the words of the people who are actually DOING the study than some naysaying negative nobody on a forum.

Your comment about "growth factors being secreted all the time on the scalp which means Histogen blah blah blah" is lunacy - Histogen have recreated a bioengineered process that mimics the cellular environment during embryogenesis, that is, the time before you even resemble a ****ing human being. This environment is not "always on your scalp" - it happens ONCE and only once, unless you revert to being a fetus every weekend like some kind of alien.

Histogen naysayers please visit the following site and stay there:

http://www.*************/