+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 210 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 126 127 128 129 130 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

If the results are great, the founders could buy back a lot of the outstanding stock if the price drops. I'm holding onto my 500 shares til the cards come out on the table. If it tanks before the results are announced, I'm buying more.

8 am EST on monday

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    8 am EST on monday
    How do you know?

this announcement was probably made just to avoid legal troubles....

anyways, I refuse to believe that after a decade of work Replicel will fail completely. Even that paper that "Iron Man" keep showing us only claims that they probably won't be able to grow BRAND NEW FOLLICLES.... there is still hope for diffuse thinners and low norwoods. Half the participants in Replicel's study are women so we'll see how they respond...

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    this announcement was probably made just to avoid legal troubles....

anyways, I refuse to believe that after a decade of work Replicel will fail completely. Even that paper that "Iron Man" keep showing us only claims that they probably won't be able to grow BRAND NEW FOLLICLES.... there is still hope for diffuse thinners and low norwoods. Half the participants in Replicel's study are women so we'll see how they respond...
    If it worked well, would they really need to retract all the "billion dollar cure" and similar headlines? No, they wouldn't, because if it worked well it in all liklihood would be a "billion dollar cure." I think Iron_Man even conceded that it might show some results in the form of thin vellus hairs. But the results have to be very underwhelming (not nonexistent) to go out of their way and retract those statements.

What's the next step if the news is good?

This is going to be interesting to watch on Monday. They opted to not include any mention of the results in their annual report. I am hoping that their lawyers stepped in and told them to issue the statement to be on the safeside. The only problem is why didn't the lawyers step in and do this earlier if they felt like certain publications were overly optimistic.

The NBT piece said they expected the stock to be $5.25 in early May. Well, maybe with the results they have in hand, there is no way the stock price is going to get there.

their published statement sounds like a last ditch effort by their lawyers before shit hits the fan. it's always interesting to see the blur between hope and denial expressed by tbt community.

think about it. these guys absolutely need funding. if they have something, i don't think they would put out a statement like the one they did. who's going to invest in them after reading that shit?

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    This is going to be interesting to watch on Monday. They opted to not include any mention of the results in their annual report. I am hoping that their lawyers stepped in and told them to issue the statement to be on the safeside. The only problem is why didn't the lawyers step in and do this earlier if they felt like certain publications were overly optimistic.

The NBT piece said they expected the stock to be $5.25 in early May. Well, maybe with the results they have in hand, there is no way the stock price is going to get there.
    Lpenergy ive checked "you know what" but i was 2 late, apparently not good news.

I stated b4 this is a long term investment so I'm holding to my shit as long as I can and wait. You guys are expecting too much from phase 1.
    There will be results but not AMAZING results.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    If it worked well, would they really need to retract all the "billion dollar cure" and similar headlines? No, they wouldn't, because if it worked well it in all liklihood would be a "billion dollar cure." I think Iron_Man even conceded that it might show some results in the form of thin vellus hairs. But the results have to be very underwhelming (not nonexistent) to go out of their way and retract those statements.
    Doesn't look good at all.

I'd love to see Replicel succeed just as much as anybody else here but all signs seem to be indicating otherwise. Whether it's the unnecessary and shameless paid promotions, waiting until the very last possible moment to release results, not mentioning anything about efficacy in the annual report, and now finally this retraction. I think I've lost hope in them now.

I really hope I get proven wrong and on Monday they show pictures with obvious regrowth/increased hair count, but at the moment, I'm very, very skeptical.