+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 210 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Being the first area of balding for most men, I think it's excellent that they are trying injections in that area.

1. It will be easier to count hairs
    2. it will be easier for us to count hairs!
    3. In theory, it being the first area to go bald, means it should be the most difficult to revive, therefore, positive results in the temples is a big big positive.

I'm very happy they're not testing in an area with lots of hair. It would be difficult for us to gauge results, and people would winge "oh great, it works for early to mid stages of balding only?"

Or it might not work at all

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    I think you're thinking of Cotsarelis's announcement that they found stem cells in the slick bald patches - not follicles.
    Yes, they only mention stem cells. Maybe the follicle is their too (albeit a tiny version of it). The problem is that those stem cells are not talking, or maybe they're not listening to signals from other cells to start working, or maybe there's no signal so they are having a nap!

It might be that something is either preventing the signals or preventing the stem cells from listening.

Skimming over this:

http://www.nature.com/ncomms/journal...comms1784.html

The Japanese 'breakthrough' being talked about today on forums. I'm sure I read somewhere that the DP is the key to keeping stem cells active (even creating stem cells). I think they used a combo of DS and cultured DP cells (correct me if I'm wrong about that, its a bloody long paper to read!).

Injected DP cells have given inconsistent results in the past. Due to the location of DSC cells, I'm hoping they are the key to forming a DP.

So lets hope that Replicels DSC cells will settle down, create a DP, which will go on to create hair and eventually make us all happy

That paper mentions DP have between 500-1000 cells. One thing I'm very curious about >>> If Repicel inject 10,000 DSC cells, and no new hair is produced...what happens to all those cells?????

See you all in two weeks!

did Histogen also made their injections into COMPLETELY bald spots??/

Quote Originally Posted by neversaynever View Post
    That paper mentions DP have between 500-1000 cells. One thing I'm very curious about >>> If Repicel inject 10,000 DSC cells, and no new hair is produced...what happens to all those cells?????
    The body recycles untold millions of cells in the body every day.

Whats a few extra thousand to deal with?

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Didn't spencer say he should know something by mid week? so im guessing tomorrow he could prob tell us something...
    He's not telling us anything. RepliCel Press Releases or an investor conference call with management will tell us.

I agree NotBelievingIt. And, if an announcement comes during the day, they will likely suspend trading prior to any press conference to allow the market to digest the information. FYI Trading volume is spiking upward with 61,000 shares traded yesterday and 75,000 already today. I believe this is over 3 times any previous high in volume. Price trending upward in the last 48 hours from a low of $1.70 to a current price of $2.15. Definitely a lot of speculation going on.

http://nbtequitiesresearch.com/repor...tion-the-movie

This website says its less than 20 trading days until we know the results. Does that mean these guys have been given a specific date? I assume every day is a trading day so that means 19 days from now, which is......

Tuesday 8th May. ???

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    I assume every day is a trading day so that means 19 days from now
    Not every day is a trading day. Exchanges are typically closed to trading on weekends and holidays.

"I can tell our NBT Media Placement service out of NYC has a TON of interviews lined up, the results will make headlines and interviews ALL over the world."

Headlines ALL over the world? We can only hope I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    "I can tell our NBT Media Placement service out of NYC has a TON of interviews lined up, the results will make headlines and interviews ALL over the world."

Headlines ALL over the world? We can only hope I guess...
    Yeah, they know something that we dont know.

Unless they are planning to look like idiots.