+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 210 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 158 208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

I think the majority feel a pre-results interview would be unnecessary. [Myself included].

I agree, we're almost at the end of the month. We will know if they have the cure for baldness within the next 2 weeks, might as well wait.

Inactive

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    We will know if they have the cure for baldness within the next 2 weeks
    Umm, probably not. Likely all we'll know is whether they have something that merits further testing.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Umm, probably not. Likely all we'll know is whether they have something that merits further testing.
    Yeah. All we'll know is if they have anything that merits further testing but for sure they'll have a much better idea since they're testing extremely high numbers of cells. I expect them to keep a lot of info to themselves. The field of non-surgical treatments seems to move at a snail's pace so I'm not expecting anything big but I wouldn't mind being pleasantly surprised.

if a company plans on revealing a major breakthrough my guess is that we'll first learn about it on all major tv news outlet. you'd have to be living under a rock to not know that a cure is coming. i'm not expecting any groundbreaking information to come out of the TBT interview.

No point in an interview before. They aren't going to tell you anything about how the trial went. Seriously what do you guys need to know a week before the results?

We should have all the info we need next week when they tell us their good or bad news.

Default Trial announcement

Ok folks. Do you want to know when release date will be for the trial? I can pretty much guarantee that it will not be released after the 2011 Annual Earnings report which was dated/released on April 29th last year. In fact, the two may timed together this year and this could have been the source for the short "delay". I am quite confident that the trial information is going to be included in the MD&A in some form or fashion-I would be shocked if it wasn't considering the prior MD&A discussions. They could release the trial results prior to the financials, but probably not afterwards.

I am going to send investor relations a request for the release date of the financials. Last year, they were dated/released on April 29th, which was a Friday. This year, it could be either on the 27th or 30th. My guess is for the 30th.

Hey, it looks like there was a buyer of 10,000 shares.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    I think that they will most likely continue to phase II trials. However that will tell us nothing.
    If everyone remembers correctly Intercytex failed in their phase II trials concerning efficacy despite their phase I trials being excellent.

I am much interested in the end of phase II trials for Histogen and Aderans. I think Replicel results will be a formality. Although I would hope they put pictures and some info like Histogen did in their phase I trials.

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post

Hey, it looks like there was a buyer of 10,000 shares.
    Someones either crazy or knows something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    I think Replicel results will be a formality.
    i think you are right. but the question is for which non-fda authority.