+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 210 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Wow what happened to Intercytec then???
    I'm worried that Replicel will end up like them cuz it sure looks like the same damn treatment!!
    What's Intercytex doing now? How did the results look like?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Gjm127 View Post
    Wow what happened to Intercytec then?
    http://************/yk3rjvl

Let's say Replicel comes out with good news.. is it safe to say this will work on NW 6, actual bald heads, or do we have to wait for further trials?

Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Let's say Replicel comes out with good news.. is it safe to say this will work on NW 6, actual bald heads, or do we have to wait for further trials?
    I know everyone wants to remain hopeful, but realistically we should expect that the best possible result will pretty much be a pronouncement along the lines of "This treatment shows sufficient potential to merit continuing clinical trials." The current trials are far too limited in scope to determine much more. Just how effective Replicel's treatment might ultimately prove to be will only be known if and when they conduct more extensive trials.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    I know everyone wants to remain hopeful, but realistically we should expect that the best possible result will pretty much be a pronouncement along the lines of "This treatment shows sufficient potential to merit continuing clinical trials." The current trials are far too limited in scope to determine much more. Just how effective Replicel's treatment might ultimately prove to be will only be known if and when they conduct more extensive trials.
    I am of the same opinion. They will be parsing the info they release very carefully.

If by the chance the product where able to inoculate existing hair from the effects of DHT and thus prevent further hair loss, that alone would be an absolute breakthrough. For guys like myself with minimal or slow creeping hair loss that is a very exciting thing.

Well if you look at how Aderans went about it I think you can expect Replicel to say something like yes our treatment has shown some efficacy and we intend to pursue this further with phase 2 trials. Don't be expecting too much. Doubt you'll get any great pics either. I think it's probably going to be a non event and they will just get on with phase 2.

Not sure how truthful it is, but from an NBT pump piece:

Bottom-line: we expect a big move for the stock valuation post-Phase II/a results….and NBT Communications has a significant amount of media coverage lined up for the post-reveal media tour.
    http://www.nbtequitiesresearch.com/c...te-first-phase

A post-reveal media tour sounds a bit bigger than "we have had some promising results and plan to move on accordingly to future clinical trials."

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    A post-reveal media tour sounds a bit bigger than "we have had some promising results and plan to move on accordingly to future clinical trials."
    Actually, it sounds like NBT is planning to spin the results however they can in order to pump interest in Replicel stock.

Quote Originally Posted by gmonasco View Post
    Actually, it sounds like NBT is planning to spin the results however they can in order to pump interest in Replicel stock.
    In one of their articles, NBT said they have a bunch of post-reveal interviews lined up (I'm assuming they are with Replicel guys Hall, Hoffmann, McElwee). Of course if results aren't positive I'd assume these interviews would be cancelled.

Inactive

Unless the trials are a complete and utter failure (which is rather unlikely, since the stated primary goal of the current trial is merely to establish the safety of the treatment), I suspect they'll go through with the publicity.

The point is that no matter what the results, they're almost certainly going to couch their statements in generic terms about how the treatment has potential or looks promising. There's no way that, as a result of such a limited trial, they're going to start offering specifics such as stating that their treatment can restore 60% of original hair density or turn a NW6 into a NW2 or the like.