+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Replicel

Hybrid View

I lost me hope. There won't be a cure in next ten years. I am sorry but all this
    "for 5 years" make me sick. I know this board and difrent one... and allways they say 5 years from now. What we know for sure? We don't even know if something works. I have not seen any proising results. Just theory or some pictures that tells nothing. .

Quote Originally Posted by ffar View Post
    I lost me hope. There won't be a cure in next ten years. I am sorry but all this
    "for 5 years" make me sick. I know this board and difrent one... and allways they say 5 years from now. What we know for sure? We don't even know if something works. I have not seen any proising results. Just theory or some pictures that tells nothing. .
    Great display of optimism, mate!

Histogen does work, check their website for pictures. They're on Phase 2 now which studies efficacy so most likely they'll get even better results. 2015 is their date.

Aderans - they had some "weak" regrowth pictures but that was a long time ago. They invested A LOT of money in this and they're conducting many studies at once. They said that they should have something by 2014....

Replicel - we don't know anything yet... They were extremely successful in mice but we'll see how they do it with humans in two months. 2015 also

Aderans stated in a press release in early 2011 that Phase 2 would be finished by spring 2012 - low and behold they've pushed this date back to 2013 now.

When will Histogen have their phase 2 results? Ive heard December 2012, Spring 2012 does anyone have a credible source of information that can answer this question?

http://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/sh...istogen&rank=1

Study Start Date: December 2011
    Estimated Study Completion Date: December 2012
    Estimated Primary Completion Date: June 2012 (Final data collection date for primary outcome measure)

Thats just the 'official' completion date, not really an indication of when we'll see first results... the phase 1 completion date was well after they released the first results - they kept the trial going to see the effects of the treatment up to the 2 year period - so we could see results way before the December 2012 mark -mah right?

2020 I saw pictures from Histogen on their site. But it is 2 years old now.
    If they would have another good results they would show it.
    Aderans efect is 14(if i remember currectly) hairs per cm^2. Forgive me but it is notghing.
    And yes... Replicel. We don't know anything. Will see on March?
    I don't believe that they will show anything at all.

2020 I saw pictures from Histogen on their site. But it is 2 years old now.
    If they would have another good results they would show it.
    Aderans efect is 14(if i remember currectly) hairs per cm^2. Forgive me but it is notghing.
    And yes... Replicel. We don't know anything. Will see on March?
    I don't believe that they will show anything at all.
    You dont know shit. You've been here since Jan and already sounding like you have some insights... Palease!

I've said it before and I'llsay it again. 14 hairs per s sq is better than zero. Anybody with actual hair loss that is already below that mark will no doubt agree

This is eapecially good if you get propecia side effects like I do.