Thread: Replicel

Threaded View

Default Continued Trend

I may be reading tea leaves a bit here, but so be it.

Just as I suspected, there is more back and forth information exchange than was initially let on between Replicel and the Independent Clinical Research Organization (ICRO). It is not like at the end of April, a sealed envelope is sent over to Replicel, and they eagerly open it with as much anticipation as a second grader opening a package on Christmas morning.

"In March and throughout the month of April 2012, the TS001-2009 study team will be retrieving data from the study centre in Tbilisi, Georgia and sending it to an independent clinical research organization data management team in Munich, Germany.". So, we have 2 study teams, the second of which is probably able to communicate with Replicel. So, it is my hypothesis that Replicel has been holding a good chunk of the research data and results since the time their scientists ceased responding on Facebook, which was about early/mid March because they had more important things to do.

It is my personal theory and opinion that Replicel has been presented with positive findings because their two recent press releases were not really of the required-type.

1) They released a PR news event for a private equity placement. They hadn't done this before based upon my looking for similar transactions that took place in 2011. They didn't need to release this one, either. If they were holding bad results, they would be holding a lower profile and not going out of their way with press releases.

2) While this recent press release was nice, I am not really seeing why it was needed. Again, I believe it is evidence of Replicel holding positive results and trying to be in media light as much as possible. I learned something new, and may have just missed it was explained elsewhere earlier, but they have two independent clinical research teams, one to do the study and the second to review the results.

One question is on my mind is whether or not 6 months is enough, and will positive hair growth be shown at 12 months and 24 months as well in a continued trend?