+ Reply to Thread
Page 147 of 210 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 145 146 147 148 149 157 197 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    On that note, my money has always been on Histogen.

They are the only company that has proven to grow hair on humans.
    Mine too... although to be honest Aderans has grown hair too, just not as much of it.

Someone brought up a few pages back about when Dawkins started going into hysterics that Histogen was dead because they changed their website to remove the product pipeline. Sounded almost exactly the same as those now going into hysterics over Replicel over their distancing themselves from Tobin's comments.

Yet Histogen have bumped up a gear into the next trial phase. Might be a lesson there. Namely, wait for the release, and if they grew no hair whatsoever, whinge to your heart's content. But save it til you know for sure!

Default typical replicel thread post

hey guys!

whats up

[insert speculation about replicel]

that gho guy is a [insert derogatory term]

im just waiting for [insert result-less company]

Quote Originally Posted by Pate View Post
    Even if the results from this one solitary injection designed primarily to measure safety are good (meaning safe, and at least SOME indication of new terminal hair) there will be people here whinging and bitching.

I can just imagine it now. "Only 3 hairs per sq cm? Total failure. **** Replicel. I told you guys all along it would never work. David Hall should be in jail."

I don't even want to imagine this place if it's safe but with no indication of new terminal hair. In fact I think I will be quitting this forum.
    I agree, there is no pleasing some people. I think some are expecting a cure for baldness in a few days. Replicel are still in the very early stages and this won't happen so I'm also dreading the Replicel hate posts that will be flooding this thread in a few days time.

Quote Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
    Replicel are still in the very early stages and this won't happen so I'm also dreading the Replicel hate posts that will be flooding this thread in a few days time.

True, but if Replicel comes out with a homerun, the next 2-5 years will be stress free. Cure for stress followed by cure to baldness.

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    True, but if Replicel comes out with a homerun, the next 2-5 years will be stress free. Cure for stress followed by cure to baldness.
    If you can afford it.

Histogen have a better chance then replicel tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    If you can afford it.

Histogen have a better chance then replicel tbh.
    Anybody making even half way decent money should be able to save $20,000 in five years. Depends what you want more: cappuccinos everyday or hair?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    Yeh dude, stress is a bitch. I've been away from discussions for a while and honestly feels pretty good to not check the forums for updates every morning, but couldn't stay away cos of replicel... guess we just gotta stayed positive.

Personally I rather be optimistic and be let down from time to time, it's gotta be better than staying in a perpetually dark place where all glasses are half empty.

Quote Originally Posted by uninformed View Post
    Yeh dude, stress is a bitch. I've been away from discussions for a while and honestly feels pretty good to not check the forums for updates every morning, but couldn't stay away cos of replicel... guess we just gotta stayed positive.

Personally I rather be optimistic and be let down from time to time, it's gotta be better than staying in a perpetually dark place where all glasses are half empty.
    Yeah, it corrodes you. After the replicel update I'm outta here for a while.

Only reason why I am sticking around.

Senior Member BaldinLikeBaldwin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    20'000$ is a lot of money.

Where I live the average salary is about 800$ a month. Most of that goes to living expenses and food. So maybe people can save 1000$ a year max.
    Hopefully you'll be able to make the money you need somehow...

#ThankYouBasedScorpion

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    20'000$ is a lot of money.

Where I live the average salary is about 800$ a month. Most of that goes to living expenses and food. So maybe people can save 1000$ a year max.
    Short Replicel stock. You should have the money in no time.