+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning@30 View Post
    The single before and after photo does appear to show modest improvement, but the angles and lighting are not the same. Photos can easily be manipulated to create the illusion of improvement. That is why we need both photos and information about the trials. Even if the company is not seeking FDA approval, they should still provide us with information about their internal trials. I have basic questions along the lines of whether they've done any double-blind placebo controlled studies, what percentage of users saw improvement, whether the improvement was documented with hair counts or any sort of objective measures, etc. The people behind this company have to know what is and what is not good science. The fact that they are inconsistent in their claims about what is the proper dosage the is also troubling.
    They dont even know the dosage, regardless of that, who would wanna mess with stem cell derivatives that haven't been through FDA? lol the alopecia experienced by the 'woman' in the picture cannot be used to provide an indication of the treatments' efficacy use for MPB in men anyway - hers could have been a TE.

I cant believe how vague she is being about it aswel... so... stem cells from "DONOR TISSUE"?... er... what? You're gonna harvest chemicals from the stem cells of OTHER PEOPLE and you DONT feel this needs an initial safety clearance?... guess what? There is nothing but minoxidil and water in the containers lol.

I am pissed off of the way they come across as this innovative bio-start up (a total obvious RIP OFF of Histogen might I add) and then drop an email claiming they've never been through an FDA trial, well you can **** right off if you think im paying for something you cant even prove works. The pictures are a joke at best, the lighting and angle is totally different in the first pic - if you took away the eye-blazing flash of the first one the pics would look identical - the whole setup reeks of the scam product CyGenX created by Dr Leatherman - the product descriptions/method even doctors have given almost identical descriptions; CyGenX was also a "stem cell" growth factor complex yadda yadda yadda - they just hit you with all this jargon an expect you to be thrown into an awe zombie state that leaves you utterly defenceless against these sophisticated lab coat wearing sharks.

Oh and CyGenX had their own "in-house trial" aswel... "APPROVED" by the FDA (approval only means equipment met certain standards... so er... there was a ****ing fire exit and they wore goggles)... they found that of the 74 patients 87% experienced significant regrowth... well... what happend?... **** all! That was last year, this is nothing but a rehash of the same scam, they just cream off the initial hype - close up 6 months later and start it up again when the heat/anger n requests for returns die down.

Oh **** ^^^^^^^that's taken the wind out of my sails, but sum's it up i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Oh **** ^^^^^^^that's taken the wind out of my sails, but sum's it up i guess
    Oh yeah - it explains the anger in my post - I was hoping this would be something - atleast a preventative measure - just pisses me off when you realise the truth. Stem cells derrived from human tissue without FDA approval... LMFAO yeah right. Take the "R" from BRS and thats all yr buying.