+ Reply to Thread

Default Dermatex/UltimateHairLoss hair piece

Hi,

I been looking for hair pieces that could stay on for a month or so. I came across two companies that are close to me. Dermatex and Ultimate Hair Loss both make hair pieces that only require a monthly visit. Has anyone tried these companies or companies like them? Are they scams and how well do they work??

Thank you

Default Yes! Dermatex is real

Hi,
    I’m a Dermatex Client for 9 months now. Just like you, I was looking for a real hair solution. I have encountered Dermatex on google...and it looked too good to be true, but I knew I could not rest till i find out. I decided to schedule consultation, as it is free and would not commit me. The consultation was conducted in full privacy. Dermatex staff was highly professional and the price was reasonable. The day I got the hair replacement, I thought I was born again! it matched perfectly – color and pattern. Ever since that day, I’m free of hair problems and feel young and happy again! I get lots of compliments for my hair. More important, nobody can tell it is not my natural hair! The monthly visit is done in full privacy. Hair maintenance is easy and natural.
    Yes! Dermatex is real and highly recommended!

Good luck!

Thank you for your review. But I just feel a little hesitant and starting to think the company self promoting due to the fact you have one post. Of course thats not the only reason why I am doubting the authenticity of this review. Yesterday there was another post on here (which is now gone) stating,

"I don't have any knowledge of Ultimate Hair Loss. However, I have been a client of Dermatex for 15 years. One of the best decisons I have made. They are honest and they are fair. I live in Laguna Niguel and drive to San Diego (that's how good they are). My suggestion, go in and get a consultation. Hope that helps. I have a Virtual Reality and it is undectable."

This was by user "xnyker" who is not a member anymore. Seems to me like these could be self promoting attempts which is never a good sign.

What do other members think? Self promoting or I am being a paranoid a**hole?

Quote Originally Posted by pike View Post
    Thank you for your review. But I just feel a little hesitant and starting to think the company self promoting due to the fact you have one post. Of course thats not the only reason why I am doubting the authenticity of this review. Yesterday there was another post on here (which is now gone) stating,

"I don't have any knowledge of Ultimate Hair Loss. However, I have been a client of Dermatex for 15 years. One of the best decisons I have made. They are honest and they are fair. I live in Laguna Niguel and drive to San Diego (that's how good they are). My suggestion, go in and get a consultation. Hope that helps. I have a Virtual Reality and it is undectable."

This was by user "xnyker" who is not a member anymore. Seems to me like these could be self promoting attempts which is never a good sign.

What do other members think? Self promoting or I am being a paranoid a**hole?
    It’s most certainly the company posing as a real client. These people are so transparent. I’m sure this Orlan will be banned too. This is the only hair loss forum that really does a good job getting rid of the phony posts and self promoting posters. You can really trust what you read here. They just keep it real. It’s so funny. The post reads like an infomercial! lol

FYI all of the companies use similar hair systems, which can look really good, and the once a month thing is a crock. If you keep that thing on your head for a month it will not only stink, it will look terrible. Check out www.coolpiece.com or www.hairdirect.com. They seem to be the best and you will save a ton of money.

Hi,

you have asked a direct question which i tried to answer from the 9 month experience of Dermatex. It might sounds funny to you, yet i feel the same as the 15 year Dermatex client - Dermatex staff are honest and fair. I added proffesional as i see the result and happy with it everyday. Since you mentioned that the 2 companies are close too you, why don't you go and check for yourself and choose which suites you best (if any).
    Again, good luck.