+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 225 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 115 165 ... LastLast

I am guessing it's all one big lie though eh Iron_Man?

We shall see with Histogen's upcoming phase I/II trials - Gail Naughton stated there is a 97% chance they will repeat the findings, but of course - for Iron_Man everything would be a lie, I personally don't know why he's worried about hair loss, can't even tell with that tin foil hat on all the time.
    Where is the link to her comments?

This is very exciting for me because even if they able to just repeat the number of hairs per cm2 over a larger area consistently I will basically be cured. I am not on any meds and I dont think I am losing any ground. If I am it is very slowly.

Default Email from Gail from another thread

Westonci posted this on another thread on 19/01/2011. I really hope this is truely their expected timeline as it gives me real hope. I know they didn't start in May as planned but even if they start in July going by this they should still have phase III data ready by the end of 2012!

We are starting phase 1/2 in Singapore before the end of May and hope to have phase 3 pan-Asian data by Sept 2012 for an NDA submission and 2013 approval. (hopefull Q2 2013).

We will be starting to collect info on volunteers shortly.

Please write me in May for an update.

Thanks and take care,

Gail

Quote Originally Posted by CAlex View Post
    Where is the link to her comments?
    Sorry, she stated "a greater than 97% chance"

http://www.thebaldtruth.com/articles...wth-interview/

Sorry, she stated "a greater than 97% chance"
    only 12 people actually got the hsc injection. Not sure how she can be 97% sure it is repeatable. I am happy though.

I am not familiar with trials but in a phase 3 do they give all the patients a full treatment as they would if it was in clinics? I mean is it like just a much smaller real world test to see if the product can achieve a full head of hair or is it still testing for efficacy and safety?

If it is just an early real world treatment conduced as a trial I would totally sign up.

END NOTE: it surprised me the areas that were wounded did not respond the best as I thought wounding can play a major role in regrowth

Inactive

There are plenty ways to skin a cat

only 12 people actually got the hsc injection. Not sure how she can be 97% sure it is repeatable.
    26 patients were enrolled and 24 patients received injections.

Inactive

12 or 26 it doesnt matter :-)

I like it how people here who obviously have an agenda try to sound smart but then even dont get the numbers correct :-)

Tzzzzz

I just thought the amount of patients in the trial would have been split in half. If the results are the basically 100% repeatable and they show that in phase 1/2 over an even larger area without any side effects this would be a "cure" for myself and anyone who is just beginning hair loss since it appears to strengthen weaker hairs or hairs that would have eventually begun to die out.

Is that agenda comment directed at me RichardDawkins? Id love to know what it is lol besides this hsc passing the upcoming trials. I will be so excited if they match the preclinical trials numbers.

I just thought the amount of patients in the trial would have been split in half.
    Why would they do that? 20 of the 24 patients experienced 'statistically significant hair growth at the three efficacy endpoints' - that means those patients experienced similar gains at similar times, which is why Gail stated there is such a high degree that these findings will be repeated especially given that this was merely a safety run, the trial wasnt even aimed at producing evidence of efficacy yet, that is the job of the current trial.

If the results are the basically 100% repeatable and they show that in phase 1/2 over an even larger area without any side effects this would be a "cure" for myself and anyone who is just beginning hair loss since it appears to strengthen weaker hairs or hairs that would have eventually begun to die out.
    Well that's the basic idea.

Originally posted by UK_
    Why would they do that? 20 of the 24 patients experienced 'statistically significant hair growth at the three efficacy endpoints' - that means those patients experienced similar gains at similar times, which is why Gail stated there is such a high degree that these findings will be repeated especially given that this was merely a safety run, the trial wasnt even aimed at producing evidence of efficacy yet, that is the job of the current trial.
    I guess I just didn't recheck the numbers as I looked at that clinical data when it came out a while back. Too many numbers rolling around in my head I guess lol. I thought half of the guys would be taking placebos but maybe it was only a few but it doesn't really matter. The results are very encouraging. I think that the pictures don't even due the increase in new hair justice because of how magnified the area is. People cant see how much denser the area must be to the naked eye.

Im so hopeful that this hsc can get through the upcoming trials without any side effects popping up from increased dosages or higher percentage solution of hsc.

I appreciate all the corrections on the subject guys.