+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 225 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Well the treatment would fail clinical trial if it created scar tissue, so you wouldn't even have the chance to use it. I doubt we can just write it off on the basis of our 'clinical knowledge'.

Follica are a highly secretive company, I doubt anyone could even come close to mimicking the process they have spent all this time working on, I do believe they have something.
    That's the problem with Follica. They don't say shit, so it's really hard to know anything. They release bits of news and nothing more. I wasn't able to listen to the whole shit but they are using
    a compound and according to Joe, they did not want to say what it is, for obvious reasons. Nobody is saying they have the cure, this is just info for the public. It's always good to hear anything that comes out of them, since they stay quiet. We are so used to ****ing promises and companies talking loud but never bring shit. Follica has made some valuable discoveries so we know they are not playing. They might have something like you say but Who knows how close they are to something big.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    That's the problem with Follica. They don't say shit, so it's really hard to know anything. They release bits of news and nothing more. I wasn't able to listen to the whole shit but they are using
    a compound and according to Joe, they did not want to say what it is, for obvious reasons. Nobody is saying they have the cure, this is just info for the public. It's always good to hear anything that comes out of them, since they stay quiet. We are so used to ****ing promises and companies talking loud but never bring shit. Follica has made some valuable discoveries so we know they are not playing. They might have something like you say but Who knows how close they are to something big.
    Are there any Phase I results? I know they're v secretive but we're sure to see the results of the impending Phase II half-way point right?

If they really had something remarkable then you'd expect them to voice their results to potential investors. How would information for investors differ to that of the information they provide for potential consumers?

Well i don't understand the secrecy. You would imagine if they had successful Phase 1 results they would have announced it. However, the fact that they are in the Phase 2 remains promising, lets just hope they make it through this Phase as there will be a 70% chance that Phase 3 will be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Losing_It View Post
    Well i don't understand the secrecy. You would imagine if they had successful Phase 1 results they would have announced it. However, the fact that they are in the Phase 2 remains promising, lets just hope they make it through this Phase as there will be a 70% chance that Phase 3 will be successful.
    I know... if they've been so successful then where are Phase I results?

Surely if someone wanted to invest [at this point] they'd need to see current progress, without it you can't sell added share value and raise capital to progress research.

So we can safely assume then that the Phase 1 results were not that impressive. The lack of information probably means that its a dud.

Jesus, did you even read the histogen page?

"The Company is scheduled to begin a Phase I/II clinical trial of its Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC) in Singapore in Spring 2011"

They started phase I and II this month. On the histogen page you can see the results from the preclinical trials which are impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryDavid View Post
    Jesus, did you even read the histogen page?

"The Company is scheduled to begin a Phase I/II clinical trial of its Hair Stimulating Complex (HSC) in Singapore in Spring 2011"

They started phase I and II this month. On the histogen page you can see the results from the preclinical trials which are impressive.
    Larry we are talking about Follica. I know its not the right thread or topic but the conversation just went there.
    UK they have passed Phase 1 but maybe they are going through with Phase 2 just to justify projcet costs and inital investments. Maybe the results are minimalistic but they still want to milk some money out if it.
    But this is just inexcusable speculation from my part. However I am a pessimist.

ah ok sorry!

Regarding Follica: In case they have enough money (i dont know that) why would they publish their phase 1 results?

They always state in interviews "for business reasons we can't go into too much detail" - I suppose releasing data on trials successful or not is going pretty heavy into detail. I mean look at how much Histogen revealed about their process just by releasing trial data from Phase I.

Inactive

well sorry but i would be more shocked if they would release stuff all the time. The worst companies in the past were those who gave away too much.