+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 225 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 94 144 ... LastLast

I think after proving safety and efficacy in a 1/2 trail and after the results from their pre-clinical trial it would be very safe and financially smart for the company to release it somewhere earlier. People could sign disclaimers or whatnot and get the treatment. If this upcoming trail proves safety then I would certainly get the treatment myself. I'm not really asking to debate this, I'm more asking if Dr. Ziering could just present the idea to Histogen's board to see what they think of the idea and hope it goes through, that's all. Don't you guys think it's worth a try? Work with me here, I do believe Dr. Ziering is a fantastic guy for coming on this forum and answering questions, I'm just presenting an idea to him and I hope he at least gives it a shot at the next meeting he has with Histogen.

Quote Originally Posted by HairTalk View Post
    You've said that before, and I have yet to contemplate how the hell you feel the company could, right now, release a product that hasn't even entered phase-I clinical trials.
    Lol my thoughts exactly.

I agree, releasing this early may be preemptive but after proving safety and efficacy in a phase 1/2 trail, it's totally reasonable. I also feel like the more potential consumers that push this the more likely they would be to keep the option in mind. It would not effect the products ability to become FDA approved in the US, Asia or Europe, they could still complete their trials as planned and get the next big FDA approved treatment for hairloss AND they would make a huge amount of money from consumers to help them complete their costly studies. The more people that support this idea, the better chance we have to get a product sooner, try and work with me if you can, don't be skeptical right off the bat, this IS feasible and I want to push for it in a respectful way because I really appreciate and respect the way Dr. Ziering has approached this forum and it's users, I'm just fed up with hairloss especially as a diffuse thinner where there aren't many options and want an option while I have most of follciles intact.

Don't just disregard and say "this won't happen" or "I doubt it can be rushed" at least try and work with me guys and lets respectfully ask Dr. Ziering to present the idea of an early release to Histogen, it can't hurt.

Honestly, why don't you just wait and see what kind of results it gives ... if you have to pay hundreds of dollars for injections that only give you a couple of hair back, I don't think I'd buy it.

I want a CURE for my baldness, I want my hair back, not just some patchy results. I want a product that will reverse the process of balding.

I'm really sceptical how this product can give a Norwood 7 a full head of hair back ... I'm just not as positive as you guys.

PS : Sorry for my english.

Mojo,

I believe this is the product that will reverse the miniturization process better than any other, believe me, what I'm saying over and over is to advocate for an early release if they produce results with EFFICACY and SAFETY in their upcoming trail. You have nothing to lose to advocate for an earlier release but hair. It's worth the effort and if anyone believes the same I think it would be worthy to step up and say so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Honestly, why don't you just wait and see what kind of results it gives ... if you have to pay hundreds of dollars for injections that only give you a couple of hair back, I don't think I'd buy it.

I want a CURE for my baldness, I want my hair back, not just some patchy results. I want a product that will reverse the process of balding.

I'm really sceptical how this product can give a Norwood 7 a full head of hair back ... I'm just not as positive as you guys.

PS : Sorry for my english.
    Agreed; this is partly why I've asked Dr. Ziering whether the upcoming trial of H.S.C. will comprise subjects who show roughly a Norwood-VI class of baldness — I hope he answers.

Quote Originally Posted by KeepHoping View Post
    Mojo,

I believe this is the product that will reverse the miniturization process better than any other, believe me, what I'm saying over and over is to advocate for an early release if they produce results with EFFICACY and SAFETY in their upcoming trail. You have nothing to lose to advocate for an earlier release but hair. It's worth the effort and if anyone believes the same I think it would be worthy to step up and say so.
    I'm not sure what you mean, then, by advocating "early release." If the product passes safety and efficacy trials, of course it will come to market (barring an unforeseen problem getting it released). Until and unless that happens, it should not.

A cure for baldness? If that's the case, You should probably check in this forum once every 3 yrs or so. That's not going to happen any time soon. Literally reversing baldness from nw7 to full head is a long shot at this point. Now if Histogen has the ability to halt progression and thicken existing hair, that alone would be something great. You can create more density in existing hair and maybe work with that in combination with a HT or something. For those who are not that far on the NW scale may get some or most hair back. Still need to see what this thing can really do.

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    A cure for baldness? If that's the case, You should probably check in this forum once every 3 yrs or so. That's not going to happen any time soon. Literally reversing baldness from nw7 to full head is a long shot at this point. Now if Histogen has the ability to halt progression and thicken existing hair, that alone would be something great. You can create more density in existing hair and maybe work with that in combination with a HT or something. For those who are not that far on the NW scale may get some or most hair back. Still need to see what this thing can really do.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	histogen.jpg

Size:	34.9 KB
ID:	9601

I mean, if you look at their results ... if it's only this kind of result that you get, if you're bald, you'll still look pretty bald to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Attachment 9601

I mean, if you look at their results ... if it's only this kind of result that you get, if you're bald, you'll still look pretty bald to me.
    True but remember it was only one injection on a very small area. Maybe the size of a dime. What would happen if you inject the whole head? What about more potency? I mean they can try several things. We still need to see what this can really do.

What I mean by pushing for an earlier release is once phase 1/2 trails are completing proving that the product is safe and effective then they should release the product in countries that have less restrictions and continue on with their trials to have it released in Asia and the US afterward. Otherwise the consumers will have to wait through another long (1-2 years) phase 3 trail. I think this should be considered by Histogen, would bring in a lot of revenue to conduct more trails on more products as well as helping a lot of people in need out.