+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 225 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by RichardDawkins View Post
    Right i am a troll of course. I think its more obvious that you cannot accept truth. They totally switched their ideas. They are looking for partnerships or want to develop for partners, thats it.

This means components for others and not HSC per se. No proof eh?

1) Ziering said a few months back we will have some informations in 4 weeks!

Did we get them? No we didnt

2) They themselves used the Earthquake as an excuse for delays!

Not very plausible because the patients in the trials would get one injection and then thy go home,thats it. If an Eartquake in Japan can cause a huge delay in SIngapore. Good Lord i really hope that there wont be a Butterfly in Boston whose wings will create a Twister in Singapore

3) Why no information about their Phase 2 trial starting?

No real Info whatsoever, yeah right

4) Vague statements at best!

People always complain about Gho when it comes to Hair cound. But Histogen only said "Yeah the hair was still there after 2 years" WHAT hair? Tha native hair, the new hair and how much of the hair.

Its like IronMan says, the three monkeys, dont say, dont hear and dont see anything or let me put it in perspective here for anyone with a few questions

1) Did Ari after more then 10 years of research provide at least ONE photo? Yes they are doing research for a very long time.

2) Did Gho increase his session of graft harvesting lately yes or No (2300 Grafts now)?

3) Is or isnt the potential release date of HSC been deleted from histogns website?

So wake up, this is a dead end
    Unbelievable. U still do not accept the fact that u were wrong. Normally I dont say things like this, but you are incredibly stupid. There are scientists who spent many years of their life learning and understanding dermatology and u or actually most of us do not know shit about this. Now you read some Wikipedia articles and u think ur a really smart guy huh?

1. Ari no photos? Who cares? Histogen did.
    2. What has Gho's thing (which has a higher possibilty to be a scam than histogen) to do with histogen?
    3. What the **** are you talking about? The release date's still there.
    Even if not, it can be because:
    - They just delayed, u can't predict anything in science.
    - They just redesigned their homepage, just as they said. Or there could have been a problem with their Database or it could be anything. But u don't know shit about this. Ur just a stubborn idiot.

The whole board is pointing at u. Isn't that strange? We're probably all stupid and blind. Thank god we got someone like you..

Inactive

Well only because "everyone" is pointing at me it doesnt mean everyone is right :-)

Also where are the news Ziering wanted to give us a few months back.

The release date is not there anymore nor are the clinical trial sheets. What you see is your firefox cache or something thats IT.

Where are the infos of the first batch of people who had the first HSC injections done? Where are they. You see we dont get any answers or anything from this. And if you read at the actual histogen sit, well you can pretty much estimate what they are gonna do next.

They do everything except putting HSC onto the market.

And here we have the prime example of WHY it was important to stress out that we need many options instead of just putting our bets on one thing, like almost everyone here does.

Well only because "everyone" is pointing at me it doesnt mean everyone is right :-)

The release date is not there anymore nor are the clinical trial sheets. What you see is your firefox cache or something thats IT.

Where are the infos of the first batch of people who had the first HSC injections done? Where are they. You see we dont get any answers or anything from this. And if you read at the actual histogen sit, well you can pretty much estimate what they are gonna do next.

And here we have the prime example of WHY it was important to stress out that we need many options instead of just putting our bets on one thing, like almost everyone here does.
    Why don't we let Spencer find out about it!

Quote Originally Posted by mlao View Post
    Why don't we let Spencer find out about it!
    Don't you understand!!!

We don't need Spencer now we have dorkens and his pal aint got no mojo... Combined they know more about Histogen then Histogen know about Histogen.

Dear lord.. The pages are STILL there, but they can (AT THE ****ING MOMENT) only be accessed via page search because they are restructuring their page design a bit, as Histogen already said. How do you think this works? Everything's there, status and release date. I just opened it with another browser for you. Get some love from mama, seriously.

Let's just say theyre finished? Whats the point of not announing that they're dead and lying to a caller? I mean you can still invest in Histogen, ever heard something about the law?

Your trashtalk is not better than all the Gho critics. They think Gho can just put up a scam in EUROPE, where u got the hardest business laws and where they **** up ur life if they catch u scaming. But ok.. I'm finished here, believe what u want to believe. You probably watch too much TV..

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Don't you understand!!!

We don't need Spencer now we have dorkens and his pal aint got no mojo... Combined they know more about Histogen then Histogen know about Histogen.

EPIC statement!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Don't you understand!!!

LOL! Still Spencer could end this in a New York minute.

Inactive

Of course he could and i really wanna see it. Tissue Engineering, is the future now and for a long time, mark my words here

Meanwhile Aderans get another 50M from investors. Obviously the investors didn't do their due diligence, for if they had then they would have seeked advice from dorkens who would have advised against it :P

http://www.aderansresearch.com/pdfs/...ChronAug11.pdf

Of course he could and i really wanna see it. Tissue Engineering, is the future now and for a long time, mark my words here
    Gho? He's just some guy that does FUE, his trick is that he leaves a little bit of follicle behind in the hope that it might grow back,... I haven't seen any hard evidennce that Gho's technique works.

No macro. No deal.