+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default Disunity

Thank you Dr Hitzig for taking the time to respond.

It confirms what I can see as an outsider looking in. The HT industry as it currently stands is very fragmented, disorganised and because of this will be too slow to adapt come the change in business conditions in the hair multiplication era possibly 2014-15. Im sure the industry and hair loss sufferers appreciates the work that yourself and Dr Cooley have done regarding the auto cloning concept as well as what Dr Rassman and Dr Bernstien are doing to prove the concept actually works, however I would be suprised if you guys alone without large R&D budgets would be able to develop it as a stong alternative product in the short time that remains. You need a coordinated approach with the collective assistance from many clinics to chip in some time and effort to help build a successful product. Lets face it, keloid scar repairs is not going to be a clinics "killer" product that keeps the business in the black.

Does every clinic need to reinvent the wheel ?
    If the concept is proved, who will be working towards making the extraction process of plucked hair cost and time efficent, less labour intensive, high yields, high density, etc and finally developing the standards that allow every clinic to replicate the process 100% of the time. If clinics are doing this indepedently possibly someone might have a product ready for marekt in 2020 which should have been ready by 2013.

Clinics are already well aware that HM developers already have a strategy to distribute their HM devices outside the tradition hair restortion channels, that alone should be an industry warning sign. As they say in politics, "Disunity is Death".

Cheers

Why doesnt Dr Hitzig ring these doctors up if they are using his methods incorrectly?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    Why doesnt Dr Hitzig ring these doctors up if they are using his methods incorrectly?
    Why didn't Bill Gates call the MAC producers and told them that they're doing something wrong?

Inactive

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by HairRobinHood View Post
    Why didn't Bill Gates call the MAC producers and told them that they're doing something wrong?
    Because Bill Gates had a vested interest in beating Apple. That scenario doesn't apply here.

Default Vision

Quote Originally Posted by Bakez View Post
    I believe the issue goes a lot deeper than whether or not a doctor is following the correct procedure for a trial because it will all amount to zero in the end if nobody in the industry has belief or vision that this technology can produce a viable alternative product thats stacks up to products over the horizon.

If there are visionaries in the industry that do believe that there is potential, now would probably be a good time to consider playing a leadership role and bring some of the like minded surgeons together for a discussion. More will be achieved as a collective than as individuals.

Default Plucked Hair

When performing a plucked hair transplant with Acell, is it typical to see higher hair counts than the amount of hairs moved as well as with traditional transplantation methods?

Default Thank You

Doubt is always constructive. Although I believe that most know what I say is anything but BS (as was stated by Bakez), and I believe we have demonstrated enough (Dr. Cooley and Myself) to validate this. People will always believe the cup is half empty rather than half full. It is not my job to call up everyone who is attempting to use ACell to make sure they understand it, but rather for those who wish to study it to contact those who have more experience with it. I enjoy talking with most of you, but the conversation needs to be constructive and discussion oriented, not accusitory.
    Perhaps Bakez has some ties to Dr. Rassman. It would be better to inquire than attack.
    Attack is not the venue I intend to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hitzig MD View Post
    Doubt is always constructive. Although I believe that most know what I say is anything but BS (as was stated by Bakez), and I believe we have demonstrated enough (Dr. Cooley and Myself) to validate this. People will always believe the cup is half empty rather than half full. It is not my job to call up everyone who is attempting to use ACell to make sure they understand it, but rather for those who wish to study it to contact those who have more experience with it. I enjoy talking with most of you, but the conversation needs to be constructive and discussion oriented, not accusitory.
    Perhaps Bakez has some ties to Dr. Rassman. It would be better to inquire than attack.
    Attack is not the venue I intend to follow.
    Im seriously thinking of flying over to Long Island to get the Acell + Arterial Blood/PRP by Dr. Hitzig.

Im just waiting to see the pictures before I make any further plans