+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 465 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Trx2?

For the past four months, every time I combed my hair, 10 or 15 would come out and washing it was plain depressing in terms of what came out (Around 50 every time).

For the past ten days, there's MAYBE a single hair on the comb and around 10-12 during a wash...it's a noticeable, significant difference.

It may just be the natural progression of my hairloss but the timing is suspiciously good

Quote Originally Posted by Gryffindor View Post
    JCM, yes I am going to try the supplements. The ones that I listed in my original post are what I purchased last night. When they get here in a day or two and I begin taking them, I'll keep u guys updated.

As far as not being able to find the supplements online... that really surprises me. If you're using Google, when you search for one of the supplements, click the "Shopping results" page and a whole list of vendors will come up. Then it is just a matter of finding the right specification. The fact of the matter is that you can probably get these supplements for MUCH LESS than I listed. I chose to buy the supplements in a much higher potency than Trx2, which you may not want. I'm betting that if you choose a lower potency, more akin to what is found in Trx2, you could probably do this all for around $50-$75 including shipping.

I'm not sure if its b/c you guys are from the EU or what, but it was an absolute cinch to find and purchase these supplements. Look again using my advice, and if you still cant find anything, I'll dig through my history and provide you the links.

Finally, I'm not sure if it was a joke or not, but just to clear things up, it is EXTREMELY difficult to overdose on any of these supplements, or for that matter supplements in general. For the most part, if you take more of a vitamin or supplement than your body can handle, you just piss it out. You have to be ingesting multiple GRAMS, if not OUNCES of some of these supplements to overdose. If you're concerned, simply Google "xyz supplement overdose." I did for each one and decided upon the potency I wanted accordingly.
    HAHA Of course I was joking bro.

Word son, just making sure

Thanks Gryffindor shall look more in depth. Potassium seems to be elusive for sure tho.
    Also, with Trx could there be something in it that isn't listed on the bottle? I'm thinking every ingredient needs to be listed by law tho?
    But then again, Coca Cola has a magical ingredient allegedly thats kept secret?!
    Just wondering if we are being told EVERYTHING that's in Trx by Biolabs??

Short answer:

There is no telling.

Hold on till summer. If the results are as extravagant as they claim, I'll be the first to roll in the sun, happy as a pig in shit. A very hairy pig at that.

However, the fact that they INSIST on the temple/frontal regrowth thing makes me hopeful. Nobody has dared claim something like that before, not even Regain itself. Also, the lack of heavy advertising is not necessarily a bad thing. Look at Provillus and other scams around that even get on late night TV. They get a lot of exposure. Does it mean they work?

**** no

Lol, yep you're right, time will tell, good luck tho, the fact you've quit shedding as much is great, let's hope its not coincidental, fingers crossed.

Finally got some replies from them. They have had technical hitches apparently.
    Whitfield by all accounts has been made aware of this forum and possibly may jump in and answer some concerns, take that with a pinch of salt, but i did get two personal replies eventually.

They need to answer the question "Why not take the ingredients individually?" more in depth.

Does TRX2 only contain the exact amount of ingredients? or does it contain something extra that you don't get if you take the ingredients separately?

Mine not arrived yet.

Well, they finally got back to me too. He touches upon the question that is central in many of our minds--what is special about the way these ingredients are combined--but provides nothing further than what can be found on the website. I am more hopeful now that they've gotten back to me, but I think I'll still take my own regiment until we get more data back from users here and from Trx2's supposed clinical trials. I've included the email below. Those of you that are taking Trx2, keep the feedback coming!

My name is Andy, and I'm a member of TRX2's customer support team. I'm sorry that we were not able to reply earlier.

All of the concerns you raised about our company and our industry are valid. We are trying earnestly to shed the negative stigma associated with hair loss treatments such as ours. I will do my best to answer all of your questions (although there are a lot of them) as thoroughly as possible.

TRX2 uses natural supplements to stimulate potassium ion channel formation within hair follicles (although a drug could potentially be used for this purpose, it would be very expensive and time-consuming to develop and side-effects would be more likely). Many of the ingredients found in TRX2 can be bought separately, but our patent-pending formula contains a specific combination that is synthesized by the body in such a way as to affect hair growth.

We are currently conducting a large-scale research study that will quantitatively assess the efficacy of our product over time. This study will be concluded during the third quarter of this year, at which time all pertinent documentation (including pictures) will be published. Unfortunately, we cannot provide any more detailed information until that time. Of course, if you decide that the financial burden of purchasing TRX2 is too much to bear at the current juncture, you can always wait a few months (and I encourage you to do so!) to decide whether or not our product is right for you.

According to previous studies and depending on the individual, results of TRX2 supplementation become visible between 3-8 months.

As you are already aware - the precise physiological mechanism that TRX2 is targeting is a complicated one. We are continuing our studies and are developing even more rigorous treatments based on this science. Of course, our final goal is to completely cure hair loss.

Will the TRX2 supplement achieve this goal? No. Will it have very positive effects for individuals with NW1-4 hair loss patterns? Absolutely.

I hope this helps ameliorate your concerns to some extent. We value your patronage and your inquisitive reaction to our research.

Andy

Default hey guys i orderd trx2

my story is i still have alot of hair but im on propecia now ive orderd trx2,now i hope it works i have some faith on one hand but this does remind me of a product called zenagen,they said they would have pitcures published at a certin time it was a shampoo that supposed to block dht for the first few months it work then stopped,but it was a scam now i mean trx2 say they will
    publish photos with results just like zenagen did and zenagen still has there site up withno new results always avoiding how the science works etc now i hope im wrong and trx2 works but there pages ar set up similar cheak for your self www.zenagen.com